• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Honey Select 2

hsrobot

May 27, 2020
Recommendations on where to get the game from if located in the US?

Heard something about a 'dmm' and 'dlsite'?

Thanks

kendrickeee

Feb 20, 2018
this game is my dream come true but I need some advice like I have a gameing desktopnbut I just use it with my tv I cant play this game on my desktop you guys think this could run off my laptop

RiffRaff0682

Aug 3, 2017
this game is my dream come true but I need some advice like I have a gameing desktopnbut I just use it with my tv I cant play this game on my desktop you guys think this could run off my laptop
Without knowing the specs of your laptop, how can we answer that?

James1980

Feb 17, 2018
Niiiiiice this was released on my birthday. I saw some where the it is already translated. Is this true?

I was kind of hoping they would have done a new Sexy Beach after Koikatsu since that series involves actual gameplay but I def won't complain about a new honey select.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Personally I'd go for the original repack over FitGirl's, their torrents are on . And it's what posted in the game thread here.

Annnd it's gone.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Isn't that what the collider darkinalter0206 wanted does, there for AI-Shoujo. Again though the game thread is here, Honey Select 2: Libido.