Collection Video HoneyChanSFM Collection [2024-07-07] [HoneyChan]

Aug 11, 2021
2.gif

Overview:

HoneyChanSFM is a 3D and comic artist who makes short, medium and long animations of characters mainly from the Overwatch series (and a few from DoA, LoL and My Hero Academia among others). He focuses heavily on futa content, oversized dicks, huge belly bulges and ridiculous cum inflations.​

Updated: 2024-07-07
Artist: HoneyChanSFM -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: Mostly 1080p
Content: 133 animations, 218 pictures and 1100+ pages of comics with captions
Length: 2h+
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Change-log:

Download:
Animations: - - - -
D.Va's Spa Day 01 : - - - -

D.Va's Spa Day 02 : - - - -
NNN Animated Comics 01 : - - - -
NNN Animated Comics 02 : - - - -
Comics 01 : - - -
Comics 02 : - - -

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2021
This was a true pita to organize. Archives were a mess, but it turned down fine in the end.
Only WIPs and previews that did not make it into the final release animations are included.

Emphasis is on the curation of the archive, specifically with use of naming tags for actors and sex scenes,
but most importantly, file timestamps that correspond with the actual release date of each video or image.
Every video is the original released one, but their filenames are not.
I use a custom filename tag system to quickly find stuff in my collections that looks like:

Both [Created] and [Modified] date of each file is set to the file's original release date on patreon/twitter, so sorting by date would be pretty easy and a huge QoL (for windows add the extra column 'date created' in explorer). Files are zipped so as to preserve the dates when downloaded.

Last edited: