Unity - Completed - HoneyCome Come Come Party [Final] [ILLGAMES]

1. 4.00 star(s)

kenshimain

I tried Honey Come in anticipation for Summer Vacation Scramble.
    There’s some positives to take away from the game, however it’s still a barebones character creator.

Positives
    • Game is well optimized
    • Visuals are great
    • Character creator feels intuitive to use
    • Voice acted + animated h-scenes
    • Studio mode (was added as DLC should have been standard)
    Negatives
    • Only 8 personalities
    • Limited customization options
    • Mod/community support is weak
    • No real gameplay mechanics, just scene viewer
    In conclusion ILLGAMES rushed Honey Come to have a revenue stream after Illusion folded. It feels like a tech demo. The community would have preferred a game with a more mod friendly framework and studio mode on launch, but ILLGAMES fumbled hard. Despite the negatives I still had fun messing around with the character creator for a couple hours.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

enkephalin07

This strikes me as a hasty cash grab and a signal to Illusion's fans that this is the same company in new clothes. Except that the clothes are a shallow reproduction of everything they've worn before. Improved visuals, to be sure, but it's far from "ultimate" in customization, or dating sim gameplay, or real-time interactivity. All that and lacking story, or even narrative development on the premise that would distinguish it from Honey Select.

This was my impression months ago, but I thought a little more DLC love from the devs might have changed my mind, given enough time. I think enough time has passed and the progress indicates there wasn't much gas in this tank in the first place.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

dariowebber

I love character creation games and I have to say this one is truly wonderful.
    It has many character characterization options and above all many sex scenes!
    I love it! One of my favorite games!!!!!!!
  4. 3.00 star(s)

TomoyoChan

VERY good visuals, and a bunch of nothing else.

The significant lack of available mods, customization options and raw content really brings the game down, and makes it the greatest depiction
    of MEDIOCRITY itself.

Also coming with a whopping SIX (Plus two w/ dlc) personalities to choose from, because that's just exactly what people expect from a 60$ game with dlc 35$ dlc, right?

There isn't really anything else out there that perfectly captures the 3d anime-eque art direction that this game tries to go for, but at the same time falls flat due to how empty it is.

But to be fair to this game, people keep trying to compare it to something it really isn't. Koikatsu and Honey come are just two entirely different turtles with the same shell.

I say that as if honey come is the second coming of christ in terms of illusion games, but mechanically speaking this game is simply honey select with anime art.

In conclusion, It's definitely still worth a try if you purely just wanna fap with it's upgraded visuals (and a surprisingly large amount of animations to choose from,imo) or mess around with the character creation. Coming at a measly 19.5 gb if you use the betterrepack.
    (Likely to change when mods get added.)

But as a game I'd genuinely choose to spend my free time on....yeah i'll pass.

As a longtime fan of Illusion (Now Illgames, apparently.) I hope they learn from their previous mistakes and try experimenting with new features and innovative additions instead of mixing and matching the same formula with upgraded graphics like this one.

5. 2.00 star(s)

Blackbadger1!

was hoping for the polish of honey-select with all the options, controls and customization of koikatsu, instead its just anime style honey-select with all its limited customization options, badly designed and unintuitive H controls that feel like they were designed for controller, and a complete lack of story and character, i didn't want to believe it but it looks like illusion has jumped the shark and 2019s koikatsu is going to become a skyrim style holdover until either illgames gets it's shit together, or more likely we have to wait a decade until a new game dev comes around to take up the mantle. runs smooth tho.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Nitroxyde

It's literally Honey Select 2 but with Koikatsu-ish character style.

It offers neither the amount of content that both those games do, even without taking mods into account, nor even the visual quality of Koikatsu for the models (in my opinion).
    At least there's default translation which is nice, I guess. Not that it was super needed for the previous games anyway, MTL did the job.

There's a decent number of positions, the character creation is as you would expect coming from the other games, just lacking in clothing, hairstyles and the likes, but there's still enough options to create nice and diverse characters if you're willing to spend time in it.

As I said at first, it's literally Honey Select 2, so there's no real setting, no plot, nothing. Make characters, fuck them to gain points to unlock more options (like threesome) and that's it. (I'm not even sure you can fuck the waitress in this one, didn't bother to try and unlock it)

I'll give it 3 stars, there's nothing inherently bad with it, but it's lacking, feel uninspired when compared to what has been done before. Even if Illusion works have been pretty repetitive over the years, at least they all had something, even if minor (the adjective, not the noun...), to make them a bit different that their brothers. Sexy Beach had its beach setting, PlayHome had the netori and corruption aspect to it, Koikatsu had the school setting, hell even Room Girl had an interesting (but badly executed) work relations setting.
    Here, there's nothing, it's just Honey Select 2, but with less. Well to be fair this one actually runs pretty well, so there's at least one thing it does better.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

teletube

Beautiful sex simulator, but there is no gameplay.

Graphics are awesome.
    Customization is awesome.
    Girls are absolutely gorgeous.

Yet there is no real plot or aim.
    No gameplay apart from having sex with the characters you've created.
    You just create a character and fuck it, and that the whole game...

Mixed feelings - 6/10.
    Great simulator, but not a good game.
    If only someone could add some scenarios to this one, it could really be wonderful...

(Game is in 'Final' version during this review)
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Neechan-Lexi

While I can undersand that people are disappointed that Illsuion basically did a rebrand move to get away from past mistakes and now also not allowing mods in any kind I also have to say that this game is a step up in quality and I do appreciate that they rolled out this thing with english language.

Visuals: [9/10] - Koikatsu but better quality.
    Gameplay/Story: [5/10] - Very basic, just a Sex Viewer if we are honest. Very similar to Honey Select.
    Sex/Animations: [8/10] - Not a massive amount of animations but better animated than previous games. Gameplay itself is very similar to HS/Koikatsu.
    Content: [6/10] - Whats in there is good but its not very much especially if you are used to modded Koikatsu or Honey Select. No Studio Mode.
    Character Creation: [9/10] - You can create very pretty characters for sure one of the strongest features of this game.

Final Rating: [7/10] - No Mods, No Studio and the new TOS in general made me go down from 8 to 7 in my rating but if they manage to update the game enough to bring lots of content it could be the superior Game out of the Illusion Games (Not counting AA2). I get that people are frustrated but in the end i still see the potential and think we should look hopefull to the future and not worried.

Extra Info: The game is seriously overpriced if you buy it, I chose not to include this in my rating since lets be honest here we all just play the Better Repack Version so we are not really in the place to include that point in our rating.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

OnyxShadow

Illusion has managed to somehow be even less ambitious than EA Sports.

AI Girl was somewhat interesting, but the other games Illusion has released in the last 10 years or so are all more or less the same. They can all be succinctly described as hook-up games with good graphics and customization but mediocre sex and minimal gameplay or replayability.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

PoisonArse

I don't get all the hate, to be honest. Sure, the game lacks a bit of content, but that's primarily because the game is so young, and the people saying this doesn't have gameplay didn't seem to complain about Honey Select either, which had the same formula.

Compared to Honey Select and Koikatsu, this one has just far better visuals and animations, so this one is better in my eyes already.

All it lacks is more content to be the undisputed number 1.
  11. 1.00 star(s)

Fuchsschweif

When people make jokes about Call of Duty being the same shit over and over again, I wish I could tell them about Illusion games. In comparison CoD is pure innovation and fun.

The difference is that CoD actually is fun and works the way it does, while Illusion had its peak with Honey Select 2 and unless they don't do absolutely new stuff, it's just plain boring.

Like for real, nobody has been waiting for this. They have so much money, they are so successful, why don't they finally do something new groundbreaking. They're in fucking charge!
  12. 4.00 star(s)

Ermanws

The graphics are awesome, just like Koikatu An Custom Order, but it takes to another level, the only thing its the lack of mods, that would be just nice to have, and its nice knowing that probably its another game from Illusion
  13. 5.00 star(s)

SomeB0I

Great start and a lot better looking and less finicky that koikatsu, only issue would be a lack of content which will probably be fixed by some mods soon. It also runs smoother but that might be due to the lack of mods.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

SuceT

Currently not worth it. Need to get mods. Just play Koikatsu really. The graphics are a little better, but it's not worth the sheer loss of content and customization. Also, the gameplay is just like Honey Select, aka no gameplay at all. If you wanted an AA2 successor, then this is not the game for you. If you want a Koikatsu successor, wait for the modding scene. However, I have bad news, the game is clearly less flexible than Koikatsu, and even staples mods like the uncensor will be a pain to implement.
    Really, the game is currently not worth. Wait some months before trying it.
  15. 3.00 star(s)

Rose emp

★☆ Time to review the game ^^ (V1.0.1)

First off, the plot! ★★★☆☆
    So what is this game about? (or rather, the story when you click play).
    You walk for ages until flashbang into some place... then some girl in pink hair wants you to find your perfect partner... then you assign some girls and yourself... wait, this seems familiar.
    Anyway, this plot is like the base, and it never expand. Just a simple pick a girl and wank ya dick off to one of em.

Now onto the character creation! ★★★☆☆
    The tutorial provide good guide, but it would've been better if its a live tutorial where it guides you along as you interact than reading an essay.
    (Include both good and bad, will be nitpicking)
    • Limited amount of costumization to choose for Face and Body (Suntan and Makeup).
    • No proper suntan for Male.
    • No costumization to control the proportion of upper body length to lower body length.
    • Too many long hair and not many short/cool hairs for Male.
    • When customizing minor details like their nails, the camera does not automatically zoom in, giving you the inconvenience to manually zoom.
    • Customizing menu is pretty simple and easy to use, not so cluttered.
    • Poses aren't alot (up to 7), and there is no T-Pose.
    • Pants and shirt aren't alot for Males.
    • Accessories accessibility menu is kinda odd compare to the rest.
    • When adjusting accessories using offset X,Y,Z, it will look odd when your character is in certain poses.
    Now onto the sex scene! ★★★★
    The sex scenes are really hot, and the animation and graphics makes it look nice! The sperm fluid when ejaculating looks really good too! Here are few issues that I found.
    • No option to undress Male character, so you will see a penis sticking out from the outfit.
    • When the female climax from penetration, she became exhausted and some of her moves are gone (pretty cool gimmick).
    The sound effect and music is pretty good! It is really immersive, and I also jam to the music! ★★★★

To get additional features when playing the game, you need to complete achievements, which give you points to spend with. I'm pretty sure this is to keep the players engaged but I find it annoying that they lock it behind completion. It's not like it would give you an advantage to win over girls easily, but a feature for you to get more scenes(?) ★★☆☆☆

Honestly I would rate it 2.5/5. This is really average, and the file size is kind of big being 4GB. It used up about 6 GB out of my 16GB RAM. I play on windowed 1600x900. I only enabled SSAO and Depth of Field since the other settings annoys me.
  16. 3.00 star(s)

Set65

After all, it's a nice game. As a return, Illusion (or ILLGames, as you prefer) makes a good choice of developing an Anime-oriented Honey Select, with a really good shader and a stunning visual. Instead of what much people say, in my opinion it uses a better graphic style than Koikatu, with nicer face details and much sculpted bodies (KK had a real problem with bodies, first of all). Gameplay still remains the same old one that previous titles used, and maybe it's a big con for much players, but in my opinion this game has the big pro of using a really enjoyable graphic style, being much more interesting than the one KK used.
  17. 1.00 star(s)

uZer05

same shit, as always, nothing new
    its koikatsu reskin
    create character, play whith it 15 minuts and delete the game
    yeah, now you can go to freeroom in one location with static npc, nice
    is some one buyng this shit over and over?
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Schulth

Why the 5 stars?

Much better improved anime graphics from illusion. Better performance optimisation. Basically its HoneySelect anime version.

Over time hopefully the modding scene allows for fully customised characters and positions.

The other reason for 5 stars? its not a shitty Ren'Py or VN that people seem to like.

This is animated, voiced and fully 3D.

Excited for the future of possible modding on this.
  19. 3.00 star(s)

SquidLord69

The same good old Illusion Illgames character editor, and the same old sex system, just this time HoneySelect in their anime-style.

Like all their games before it has the basics that could make this a great game, but fails because it's lacking any actual gameplay beyond the afore mentioned creator and sex.

Again, you're in a hotel, and again you just select the girls you want to meet. There is some sort of "hotel" to explore, but it seems mostly useless.

No, you can't upgrade the hotel with new rooms/space for more girls. No, you can't customize any of the rooms. No, there is no interaction between the girls (that I saw) like in AA3. No, there are no secret easter eggs, or items to find. No, you don't need to get to know a girl to unlock sex, positions, or anything. It's creampie, anal raw-dogging from the first moment they lay eyes on you.

Just because the assets are in-house, doesn't change the fact that this is basically yet another Illusion asset flip. That it is lacking a lot of assets (clothing options) just makes it worse.

3 stars because the creators and sex system are just that good, beyond that it's actually trash.
  20. 2.00 star(s)

amd_dman

Another illusion mile wide character maker with shallow "gameplay" if that's what you want to call it. Overall kind of sad that Illusions stooped to just reskinning prior games and slapping a new name on it really.