Unity - Completed - HoneyCome Come Come Party [Final] [ILLGAMES]

1. 2.00 star(s)

amd_dman

Another illusion mile wide character maker with shallow "gameplay" if that's what you want to call it. Overall kind of sad that Illusions stooped to just reskinning prior games and slapping a new name on it really.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Ho229

That's it? A lighting and UI update to KK that wants to be Honey Select? Well the buttons and controls do feel quite modern, my favorite being the Undo and Redo, but the rest of the game will probably be comparable to KK with mods in like 2030 lol. I'm most disappointed in the writing. I get it's a sim game, but you can't even give a few sentence dialogue for the character traits when using the "chat" option? They just give a vague half sentence implying the conversation. I miss Artificial Academy so much bros.
    Anyway, lighting looks good. Censored comical pink cock and girl doll body and stock KK animation poses are unfappable/10. I don't even like the cum physics. It slides away like water.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

KonoIpelo

Its just lacking, in everything. Gameplay, Customization, Freedom..
    The new character models and graphics do look nice, compared to often alien and broken looking Koikatsu models, but with the very lacking clothing and hair options youre better off playing the older games...

Games like these are usually carried by the modding community but with the TO BE DETERMINED mod support, youre better off playing the older games from Illusion..

Overall lacking and leaving much to be desired, same years old experience with little to no new additions.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

HumblestRanger

A stinking pile of shit for anyone familiar with Illusion by now and a barebones Skyrim of the seggs games for all those who don't(except this one will probably never get a proper mod support to make something out of it).

It's really just a Honey Select with a Koikatsu reskin. They really haven't even tried.

I don't know whether there are any new sex scenes compared to the ones we've seen thousands of times over the course of the last decade or so, but whatever I've already seen seem to be the exact damn same.

But what about the new stuff?
    Well, the "new" stuff is the ability to walk around a small room with the speed of an asthmatic turtle and "interact"("talk" and have sex) with your girls. Very cool.

The only good thing about this illusion of a game(sorry) is the character editor, as per usual with the Illusion's games(although the amount of outfits is so damn low you might as well just boot up your Koikatsu copy and play around there instead).

As a very minor pro: the game is translated from the get go. As a very major con: they haven't provided subtitles for the sex lines, lmao.

All in all - worthy of a single boot up just for educational purposes and a sigh of disappointment but not more.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

NotCorn

For anyone distraught for ILLUSION's shutdown... they're back I guess.
    And to celebrate the "grand reopening", here we go with- Honey Select 3? Let's see how this one fares.

(This is an early review of the game before any modding is done)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CONCLUSION
    Overall, a lot of rethreading of old ground, with some improvements here and some regressions there.
    Even as a base build without mods, I can't really recommend this too much. Better wait for the modding scene to take over, and then we'll see how the game truly fares compared to the older titles.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

maenseal44

Illusion rebranded as ILLGAMES maybe they're going to global market.

Pros :
    - First Illusion game that have both EN JP language at first launch
    - Really fresh visual graphics
    - Detailed character costumization
    - Free-roam map (*a bit)

Cons :
    - Same as usual, they recycle all animation from older games
    - 15 hairstyle and only 10 clothes right now
    - No direct action (like AI Shojo), it separated with cutscenes
    - Same ILCP compiler like RoomGirl, so no mod for now

This game is good, i can't play St*rfield with my RX-570, glad this game released.