5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 23, 2021
needs more previews and tags.
Apologies for the lack of screenshots and preview tags. :oops: A few good people helped me out and were able to add screenshots from within the game and the tags you see above. If there's a need for more, I can definitely try to add more myself now that I understand F95's edit/post system much better!

But yeah, bad rookie mistakes on my part :(

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Just played it though, (y) the game is very good, has potential. upbeat, (the dialogue font could be a little larger) :whistle:
Really like the J- key function I haven't seen that in other games. I always add the diologbox_opacity
or the RenPy_universal_transparent_textbox_mod to the games I play. but the J-key is much better. :giggle:
ObscureWhistle can you provide the J-Key file to a much appreciative fellow gamer. :sneaky:

May 23, 2021
Just played it though, (y) the game is very good, has potential. upbeat, (the dialogue font could be a little larger) :whistle:
Really like the J- key function I haven't seen that in other games. I always add the diologbox_opacity
or the RenPy_universal_transparent_textbox_mod to the games I play. but the J-key is much better. :giggle:
ObscureWhistle can you provide the J-Key file to a much appreciative fellow gamer. :sneaky:
Of course! I'll see what I can do either later tonight or tomorrow evening!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor
May 23, 2021
I don't know if this will help gain any traction with the initial post being separated by a few days now, but I have added more screenshots and appealing content above to show off more!

Reactions: $@~
May 23, 2021
Apologies for the late message! Try the below:

init python:
renpy.register_style_preference("txtbox", "on", style.window, "yfill", True)
renpy.register_style_preference("txtbox", "on", style.window, "background", Image("gui/textbox.png", xalign=0.5, yalign=1.0))

renpy.register_style_preference("txtbox", "off", style.window, "yfill", True)
renpy.register_style_preference("txtbox", "off", style.window, "background", Image("gui/textboxblank.png", xalign=0.5, yalign=1.0))

After that, do this:

screen key_stuff():
if not shown:
key "j" action [StylePreference("txtbox", "on"), SetVariable("shown", True)]
else:
key "j" action [StylePreference("txtbox", "off"), SetVariable("shown", False)]

Note: formatting might be off center slightly, so just make sure you account for that.

Hope that works!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor
May 23, 2021
Honeymoon Quest Update!

Honeymoon Quest is actively being worked on! Backgrounds for the next release are 85% complete, character sprites are 20% complete, lewd scene animations awaiting completion of all character sprites, and voice acting/music ditto. Major rewriting slowed me down because Cordelia, and Cordelia, and also...Cordelia. Plain and simple of it - no meaningful choices can happen when a character is a Mary Sue-esk witchy polyamorous sex icon. Will be adding additional writers shortly, and I honestly think this release will be something special. Something that justifies continuing the game to its conclusion, at least!

I plan on releasing the game free and, if all goes well this year, should be ready to finalize this release in 2025! Lots of lewd scenes, lots of characters, and uhhh...lots of work ahead. I'm hoping to quit Patreon and launch a Kickstarter to finish the project after this release, after doing an accounting of all the assets, voice-work, music costs.

I feel lonely and want to build up the Honeymoon Quest Discord to keep me actively working! If this interests you, please feel free to join the discord link here:

Thank you all for reading and your support through this process!

- ObscureWhistle

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote