Collection Pinup Hoobamon Collection [2022-12-06] [Hoobamon]

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Compared to H-games, where pledging to Patreon usually give you the latest demo, I'm really not of fan of how Patreon works for artist like Hoobamon.

If I pledge to his Patreon, I only got this month reward, which seems fair, However if I want to get previous months reward, I have to go to his Gumroad, where each month reward is overpriced compared to his Patreon ( 9 $ on Patreon and 15 $ on Gumroad).

Boris19

Jun 20, 2017
Reward 52 - 56

Hello!
Thank you very much for the share!!! :)
I'd like to ask you if you could check the files for infection. Upon downloading some of the rewards Windows Security blocks and deletes them with a virus-detected alert. According to the information provided by Windows Security, the archives are infected with "Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml". :unsure:

For instance, I am encountering this issue with "Reward 054 June 2019.7z"
w6u9Yff.jpg

Best Regards.

Boris

Testudo

Aug 7, 2017
Hello!
Thank you very much for the share!!! :)
I'd like to ask you if you could check the files for infection. Upon downloading some of the rewards Windows Security blocks and deletes them with a virus-detected alert. According to the information provided by Windows Security, the archives are infected with "Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml". :unsure:

For instance, I am encountering this issue with "Reward 054 June 2019.7z"
View attachment 1287209

Best Regards.

Boris
Hello!
Avast cannot detect the virus, it is possible that I should reformat my computer and change the antivirus
Best Regards.

Testudo

Reactions: Boris19

May 9, 2017
Is Hoobamon still making stuff? He hasn't updated his gumroad or twitter in like a year.

blAAAH2059

Jan 11, 2019
You have to create a link to the said file and it will take you to the file location. I used MEGA to do so.