1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Yomasa

Jun 19, 2020
This is pretty damn bad. Art is good but it's a very bad experience with how it's presented.

Jan 7, 2022
Finished the whole game (i think). This game is so depressing, even the true ending isn't that great.
That’s for the info bro.

From the looks of it, the Dev made sure that the game does justification to the title I guess.

So I won’t be playing this game anymore. I came here to jack-off, not to be depressed lol.

I really don’t know the thought process of these devs who make such games! Fucking idiots.

Reactions: Ericopa12

EXLake

Jul 22, 2017
how do you proceed to true ending??? im stuck afther talking to boy near the well
You have to collect all memories, just talk to every NPC you can find and go through their events, don't forget to visit every house you can. There's just a couple of things:

1) completing the guy's events in low left corner of middle area unlocks his house for exploring, talk to the guy's father to activate a fetch quest. When you complete it you receive a necklace. Sell it to a weapon blacksmith (NOT the item shop girl in a house next to his). That will unlock the job in brothel.

2) there's a house on right area's right side with old lady blocking the entrance, there's an NPC with events inside. She moves away once you can enter the guild house during your fetch quest.

3) completing the boy's events (the one playing with other boys and a dog) in central area unlocks his house for exploring, the boy's father has events as well.

Apart from that it's straightforward talk with NPC, see five scenes with them until there's a scene with candlelights in Church's basement, proceed to the next NPC. Once all candles are lit there will be a scene to lead you to the true ending.

Honestly the game is not worth the hassle, there are just 5 base CGs and the scenes are monotone and repetitive.

Feng Lengshun

Jan 4, 2018
Yeesh, I just finished this. The real story is pretty interesting, and the fragments of the story told in each 'route' are interesting too. If it was made by Shinachiku-Castella it would be a nice gutwrenching lewd game. Ruined by lack of assets and atrocious pacing/gameplay loop.

If you want the story, start from File 4, I think. Files 5-9 are different parts of the true ending. You're supposed to follow the ?'s, open the chests in the house in Center and Eastern Districts, go to the abandoned house in south Eastern, then go to the pink haired guy in Western District, back to the cave, then the guild, and finally either leave the village or to the church.

File 10 is post-game, though you see past h-scenes from the Church (endings) and Key Item (parts 1-5).

Bolt237

Apr 24, 2020
Need some more details on how to proceed in this game...
After getting all the scenes and all the candles, exploring every inch of town for the ? hints, there's still nothing happening.

rllog

Apr 3, 2018
Apart from that it's straightforward talk with NPC, see five scenes with them until there's a scene with candlelights in Church's basement, proceed to the next NPC. Once all candles are lit there will be a scene to lead you to the true ending.
You wrote last step as if it was trivial, but I have 0 clue what to do and I traversed whole town many times.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Hopeless Final Compressed (Untested)

Win 684 MB/146 MB :

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Pray she's just 100% blind and has those dead empty eyes.
Also, no nipples, no long free-flowing hair, no fap.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes