SVen_Krules

Aug 14, 2017
I can't seem to be able to acquire money in this game. After massaging Julia for the first time in her office at the hospital, a notification would pop up on the left corner saying "+3$" but whenever I check my bag/inventory, the only things in their are the binoculars, the condom, the sleeping pills, and the yellow note that you can get in the bathroom.

Reactions: Old Dog

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Judging by your comment, the MC in the game is just a spare dick, which is used if there is nothing at hand.
And since you have tried this game, then I will ask: if I am not a fan of NTR / voyeurism, then there is nothing to catch in the game?

If you don’t like these things, then pointless to even try. I didn’t have time to play so far that it would have become some shit for family members. Indeed, in many places you are that extra who can’t get into real action. The principal takes it the farthest because it literally replaces you with that toyboy. There was an option to stay to watch, but my option was to delete the game. I really tried if I could play, but couldn't.

Reactions: TiranoSupremo

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Been trying to play without using money codes,
But I think that for now, it is not possible
With the first $40 you auto purchase the binos
And there is no way to raise the $50 need to purchase the camera for the bathroom.

D3fau1t

Oct 18, 2020
Already did that man. No money anywhere. Says to select money in my inventory, but there is none in my back pack. In fact, I just earned 3 bucks from massaging the mom and still no money anywhere. If you read the Help options under Interface Money is supposed to be on the "Back Board" but I have no where to see any money. I just have the phone, map, and backpack.

Furthermore, my game has also been stuck on "look in neighbors window" for a long time. I already did that stuff.
Were you able to solve it??

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
If you don’t like these things, then pointless to even try. I didn’t have time to play so far that it would have become some shit for family members. Indeed, in many places you are that extra who can’t get into real action. The principal takes it the farthest because it literally replaces you with that toyboy. There was an option to stay to watch, but my option was to delete the game. I really tried if I could play, but couldn't.
Thanks for the answer:).

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Well... game is pretty good... I diddnt encounter any errors. I got through the whole game, couse i never played it before. I think im at the end. The whole game i have "look in Emilias window" task which doesnt dissapear. And i have i last task i cant find - visit the crime sceen. And where is it?

HarbingerofDeath

May 24, 2018
Dang I was for the most part enjoying this though your mc is a complete disaster, does he have bi polar, multiple personality, or some other similar mental health issue. You have him all over the place doing things that are mutually exclusive due to morals, principles, values. I get its a fictional story but seriously raping your mom in her office because in real life Isbella is hiding waiting to assault your mom. A co-worker at work drugs and tries to rape her. She already knew something was wrong before she passed out. She would wake up and piece it all together enough cctv's floating around in a hospital Isabella would almost certainly been recorded adding it to the tea. So really that is a unrealistic scenario you are just causally unfolding because I would rather my mom not know about Isabella hiding let her divulge openly your most valuable secret weakness to control your entire family cause he rather drain his balls now then protect his mom from all the bs hell that would ensue when that goes public. Which it would cause there is no way Isabella wouldn't tell who ever the doctor is she was banging in the toliet. Then to "blackmail" mc into raping his drugged mother for her enjoyment.Trash shit scene that would break mentally the mom when the truth surfaces. That her own son fucked her while she was roofied by a coworker. Honestly you need to sit down and hash out the mc cause you know I'm over protective of my mom, spouting off with high brow statements about the kind of guy he is, then have practically every encounter behave like he some low life that don't care about the women he bangs. Honestly practically every man on planet earth would have interrogated Isabella the second you notice her, she would have been standing up explaining herself when mom walked in. There is no other play for the son who cares so strongly, so deeply, he does things most sons wouldn't for his her. But again I'm going to protect the spy/assassin over myself cause Isabella is more important then having my incest found out, not even found out, hell you were like I'm announcing on the PA system of the hospital.

2.30 star(s) 11 Votes