Enot1964

May 20, 2019
News from dev's patreon: " Hi everyone, I will start with the most urgent, namely the release date of the new version 1.0, which will be the day after tomorrow (06.01)".

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
NOTE: Found out in the wild. I will make some mirrors in a bit.

Here is the post about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You will need to use these "codes" if you want certain "content"

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Horizon of Passion Reworking [v1.0] [Line of lust]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
NOTE: Found out in the wild. I will make some mirrors in a bit.

Win/Linux/Mac/Android:

Horizon of Passion Reworking v1.0

Mirrors:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Android:

- - - PIXELDRAIN
Thank you hero :love:

jkstfs123

Sep 27, 2018
why ntr tag?
I only really vaguely remember this game and it was something like visiting the school at night reveals orgies had been regularly taking place there. I remember a lot of people being very upset with this not being indicated by the tags. No idea what happened afterwards. I thought the game was long dead.

Reactions: underwatersparkle

exter

May 29, 2017
The game is version 1.0 and the dev said, that there will be a Part 2, as this one is finished. However, he does not bother with either adding or deleting all the stuff where it says "This part is still in development...". Seems kind of lazy and does not bode well for Part 2, if it ever releases.

Reactions: underwatersparkle

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I can say in advance that in the second part there will be not a hero, but a heroine, who, thanks to all of the time I spent reflecting upon the story, will have the same significant role for the first part of the visual novel and a lot will depend on her, because she'll have to go through a lot, so much that your legs might tremble.
longstare-stare.gif

Am I understanding that right? Is this practically going to change from being Male Mc to Female Mc in part 2? (that's going to be so well received :HideThePain:)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Am I understanding that right? Is this practically going to change from being Male Mc to Female Mc in part 2? (that's going to be so well received :HideThePain:)
yup.

will give this a final chance.

2.30 star(s) 11 Votes