AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Would like to know what the ntr content in this is. Does it happen routinely? Does it have a lasting effect on the story if you see it? Or is it a single scene with no consequence for the rest of the story?

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
I believe the ntr would be when your doing the neighbor when her husband is asleep but I could be wrong

Sguru007

Feb 19, 2020
Does this game really contain NTR because it's not in genre but tag has been added.
Can someone please tell me?

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Does this game really contain NTR because it's not in genre but tag has been added.
Can someone please tell me?
There is a scene where MC looks out his window at the neighbors house. The neighbors are having sex. I can't remember the names but the wife is riding the husband while I believe he is passed out. It is after MC meets her but before MC and she begin messing around.

Reactions: loikl and Nospamwss

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
so how much xxx content with mc?
tags indicate that hj exists, but vaginal is planned. so i assume that is it...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There is a scene where MC looks out his window at the neighbors house. The neighbors are having sex. I can't remember the names but the wife is riding the husband while I believe he is passed out. It is after MC meets her but before MC and she begin messing around.
well don't think that's ntr either unless she and mc are in love aka so not.

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
Okay maybe I'm missing something or whatever but every time I try to take the toys to the hospital for Ella and her Daughter i keep running into Lia in the Elevator and of course the fucking happens and like always Ella gets pissed and storms off and I'm left with all the sex toys in my bag am I supposed to wait to go to Lia's house at night till after I have given the toys to Ella or what ?

2.30 star(s) 11 Votes