SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thanks for the answer, it still seems to me that the question was not about promotional codes, well, this is my personal delusion :) . As for the Cheat Codes, we will leave this question until the release of the next version, they cannot answer it on other resources. I'll try "URM" and replay the game by 10, sometimes it makes sense. Thanks again for the quick response.

Those are the cheat codes, the OP didn't remove those codes, cheat/promo codes are one in the same.

Patch = incest, which is a promo code

Money: 585085
Money II: "005500

are also a "promo code", but now labeled resources.

Both are posted, one of those still works in the OP, even though it isn't really needed for money.

And they are listed here for v1.0 under the spoiler "PROMO CODES".

Reactions: Aleks Mark

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Those are the cheat codes, the OP didn't remove those codes, cheat/promo codes are one in the same.

Patch = incest, which is a promo code

Money: 585085
Money II: "005500

are also a "promo code", but now labeled resources.

Both are posted, one of those still works in the OP, even though it isn't really needed for money.

And they are listed here for v1.0 under the spoiler "PROMO CODES".
Thank you for the explanation, now it became clear and the issue is resolved, I'll try to play again :) :) :)

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
i dont know how a developer submit something while its not fully programmed it took me to cg but gets stuck there because he doesnt cum or so. so its broken.

Iskender

Hello! I am creating...
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Incest and netorare...interesting. I'd like to know if there's enough content to play.

PervySage

Apr 30, 2017
Stuck in a loop with the aunt in the mc room, just after the first time in Julia's office.
*Never mind, got around it by sleeping on the couch. I'll leave it up incase anyone else gets stuck there

Last edited:
Reactions: JEE

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I can say in advance that in the second part there will be not a hero, but a heroine, who, thanks to all of the time I spent reflecting upon the story, will have the same significant role for the first part of the visual novel and a lot will depend on her, because she'll have to go through a lot, so much that your legs might tremble.
Bro these devs really think they have writing skills like that. There are like, 3 legit good writers in this space; only one of them actually understands the mechanics of rhetoric, and none of them would hype themselves up this way. When they hype their shit up like this, I feel like they're on some delusional mess. You're not fucking Victor Hugo, you're some barely literate 20 something lucky enough to be born in an era with cheap compute and free 3d assets and modeling programs. Chill.

Reactions: DarkSithLord47

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Have Hello friends, the issue with the promo code for money has finally been resolved, when you are prompted to enter the promo code for the second time, enter 001000 and get $ 30,000. Just checked on the latest version. Have a good game ))) .

mc loving VI

Dec 20, 2020
So the ntr is the MC watching an orgy... that has nothing to do with him or his girls? basically voyeurism, every day they put tags just for putting, if someone has played it more thoroughly and wants to clarify this it would be well received, otherwise the tag will soon be removed.
I can't belive that people complains about that scene and scream for ntr tag :|

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12 and loikl

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I have two questions for the devs [1st] Will there be repeatable xxx events I am not refiring to gallery and the [ 2nd] If or when the dev's add ntr or sharing will it be 100% avoidable?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can anyone know what it needs this mission to complete?
find that medical warehouse.

I have two questions for the devs [1st] Will there be repeatable xxx events I am not refiring to gallery and the [ 2nd] If or when the dev's add ntr or sharing will it be 100% avoidable?
repeatable sex? i'd say no
ntr etc optional? prolly

KayalDraknys

Nov 19, 2020
After meeting crazy teacher who threatens your manhood, and sister saying she'll see you at home, I only have "go to the living room in your home" as a note. Only things I can click on, on the screen, are the kitchen, Mom's room, bathroom, and stairs. No matter what time it is, there is nothing going on in that room. What am I missing? I read other people saying to click on the couch, but that also isn't an option, as I have tried clicking on it all over the bottom of the screen, and nothing happens. Please help.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
those animations stops are getting on nerves even i'm on early game (restarted from scratch) but maybe dev fixes it on next version.

2.30 star(s) 11 Votes