Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
I'll let this comment here hoping for one day that this game will recieve a uncensor patch

Reactions: blatman64

Amerika

Aug 13, 2017
Great game, I do not like the translations however, all the pronouns are wrong and I am almost willing to go through the entire game's files and change them to be more fitting at this point.
I do love the sandfox content though

Reactions: Nerro

Iatneh

Jan 15, 2019
Since the girl mentioned by the armpit statue comes from this game, I'm assuming that the witch/mage girl we see in the good ending also comes from another game, does anyone know what it is and if it's been translated?

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
Great game, I do not like the translations however, all the pronouns are wrong and I am almost willing to go through the entire game's files and change them to be more fitting at this point.
I do love the sandfox content though
that what Sugoi Translator v4 does sadly if you have translator++ its easy to fix though

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Since the girl mentioned by the armpit statue comes from this game, I'm assuming that the witch/mage girl we see in the good ending also comes from another game, does anyone know what it is and if it's been translated?
Character planned to take care of Karen arousal instead than the mayor. You can find more information about the characters and development in the gallery after you take the good end if you talk to the ghost:
1681558860947.png 1681559133219.png
If not on other note.
1681558687655.png

Reactions: Iatneh

Iatneh

Jan 15, 2019

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Man, such a shame that Jenna and Suzuriri only see some action at the end. Would love to see Karen tribbing with them, or a double boobjob on some lucky adventurer.

dodododo65

Sep 11, 2022
ok just so everyone knows, If you turn on the gallery switch it will sequence brake the game. It will treat it like u have already seen some cgs and wont play earlier ones. Don't know if it affects the game other than that though. been trying to get past the hole room so wish me luck.
Have you gotten though if so can you tell me im stuck in the hole room or the golem place?

XziebertX

Jan 24, 2018
eyy yoo how to pass the armpit statue fork without showing Karen's Armpit on the lava map? I've finished the bolls puzzle on the right side of the lane but it only gets me back to the armpit fork

I don't hate armpit, I just want to see the ending without any fetish title attached (I like to do that at the end of the games since the closer to the target they are the nicer their fall is)

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
eyy yoo how to pass the armpit statue fork without showing Karen's Armpit on the lava map? I've finished the bolls puzzle on the right side of the lane but it only gets me back to the armpit fork

I don't hate armpit, I just want to see the ending without any fetish title attached (I like to do that at the end of the games since the closer to the target they are the nicer their fall is)
The thing is, if i'm not wrong, you have no choice but to show Karen's armpit to the statue to go further, the right road is just a trap

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes