Unity Abandoned Horny As(s)ylum [v0.09] [Horny As(s)ylum]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Is this game compatible with Logitech F310 controller? I despise playing games with mouse/keyboard.

Rampulla

Apr 30, 2017
+ 1 find =D still cant find a way to get inside the house hahaha

for reach here u need jump over the beds blocking the area there a bug on the wall+beds u can get in
I don't know what kind of magic did you pull because a can't get in or jump over the beds.
Forget what I said above I just figure it out, you forget to mention that on the left side of the wall you have to keep holding the W Button and jump until you have passed the beds blocking the way.
Still I'm glad and thankful that you found that out.

Last edited:

DaTweekie

Oct 14, 2017
I don't know what kind of magic did you pull because a can't get in or jump over the beds.
Forget what I said above I just figure it out, you forget to mention that on the left side of the wall you have to keep holding the W Button and jump until you have passed the beds blocking the way.
Still I'm glad and thankful that you found that out.
Can someone help me?

DaTweekie

Oct 14, 2017
Well, i can move around the area behind the beds but i cannot do anythink else there. Only in the toiletroom en the other room.

Rampulla

Apr 30, 2017
Did you reach the room where the main character's mom is fucking the main character's younger brother?

DaTweekie

Oct 14, 2017
Well, it nice game.. I think unity is great program to work with.. But still cannot do myself yet. I have some ideas for games. But i need to learn more about the unity engine more.

smakarov191

May 2, 2017
I found a bug where I remained after I saw the scene №4, and perezosa saw this bug I was in the office then when I had the script and from the room there is no way out made a screenshot and posted to you

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 6 Votes