Unity Abandoned Horny As(s)ylum [v0.09] [Horny As(s)ylum]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

brata

May 16, 2017
Adult horror game - my favourite kind. Eros and Thanatos are, after all, just two sides of the same coin.
Problem is: game is really badly optimized. Tweaking Unity engine is cumbersome quest even for profi game studio.
I can't possibly be happiy with 10 FPS on highest resolution and I shudder (not beacause of fear) to think what will be with more demanding scenes.
Had same issue. Just reduce the quality setting to minium while keeping higher res. The quality is mostly for shadows (who cares?) and it fixes it.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Had same issue. Just reduce the quality setting to minium while keeping higher res. The quality is mostly for shadows (who cares?) and it fixes it.
Yeah, I know. But that's not the pont, you know. If I can play Fallout 4 on max. wiith 60 FPS or Shadow over Mordor, then I want same for the game that's not even close to such hardware demands, but my final verdict won't be lower beacause of this. So, no worries.

Devotion

Oct 18, 2017
Someone can help me??? i saw the 2 scenes upstairs and now i can only hear someone sceaming downstairs, but i dont see them and i cant open a door. is maybe the end of the part 4?

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Game looks interesting, the atmosphere is creepy for fine for me hehe.
Hope to see more!

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
OK, I think we all hit the end.

Sort of walkthrough - feel free to add what (new) you found.

Find a way downstairs to generator.
Talk to Mr. Milton
Find Jake and Mrs. Milton
Find a way around and get into that room.
Pick up the key.
Mr. Milton disappeared.
Back downstairs to generator and that locked door.
Look through the shed's window
Check other shed for clues.
Those stairs to upper floor are now unblocked so go there.
Go to the room in the middle with Mrs. Milton and Jake
Watch that scene behind you (your mother)
Check painting of the ship. Use Q and get out.
Find another scene on the same floor.

It's like 2 or 3 minutes of gameplay. My real problem with this game is complete tecnical mess. In-game menus are unresponsive, if you somehow manage to save the game, loading won't do anything - game will just throw you back at the very start, opening journal and you're hearing moans and voices...
What the hell is with that camera? I thought maybe gameplay will be like "Fatal Frame" or "Dread Out", but - no. You read journal entries about things you didn't even do. Instead of enriching the game with lore, journal treats it as "some book about what happend here but who cares"...

So much potential and so manny errors. This can go either way. We'll see.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
And - just a friendly warning - but this game is kinda dangerous for CPU and GPU. Temperatures were just 6 or 7 degrees below maximum even when I hit alt-tab.

This game needs optimization URGENTLY.

Nov 23, 2016
OK, I think we all hit the end.

Sort of walkthrough - feel free to add what (new) you found.

Find a way downstairs to generator.
Talk to Mr. Milton
Find Jake and Mrs. Milton
Find a way around and get into that room.
Pick up the key.
Mr. Milton disappeared.
Back downstairs to generator and that locked door.
Look through the shed's window
Check other shed for clues.
Those stairs to upper floor are now unblocked so go there.
Go to the room in the middle with Mrs. Milton and Jake
Watch that scene behind you (your mother)
Check painting of the ship. Use Q and get out.
Find another scene on the same floor.

It's like 2 or 3 minutes of gameplay. My real problem with this game is complete tecnical mess. In-game menus are unresponsive, if you somehow manage to save the game, loading won't do anything - game will just throw you back at the very start, opening journal and you're hearing moans and voices...
What the hell is with that camera? I thought maybe gameplay will be like "Fatal Frame" or "Dread Out", but - no. You read journal entries about things you didn't even do. Instead of enriching the game with lore, journal treats it as "some book about what happend here but who cares"...

So much potential and so manny errors. This can go either way. We'll see.
after see you brother and mom nothing else happens

Reactions: vir_cotto

brata

May 16, 2017
Not a single game is dangerous for CPU or GPU... jeez! If the temp goes high then the fan will take over... and if that won't lower it then the GPU or CPU will go in safe mode and reduce the speed which will make the game skip. GPU Benchmarks don't burn out GPU's and they test them way harder than any game so don't worry about burning anything... jeez!

You mean 0.03?? Or he change back in v0.05...
0.03 = 32 bit
0.04 = 64 bit
0.05 = both
If you have a 32 bit system then you can't play 0.04 and you need to wait until 0.05 is out.

Last edited:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Not a single game is dangerous for CPU or GPU... jeez! If the temp goes high then the fan will take over... and if that won't lower it then the GPU or CPU will go in safe mode and reduce the speed which will make the game skip. GPU Benchmarks don't burn out GPU's and they test them way harder than any game so don't worry about burning anything... jeez!

0.03 = 32 bit
0.04 = 64 bit
0.05 = both
If you have a 32 bit system then you can't play 0.03 and you need to wait until 0.05 is out.
Yes and no. They won't burn down CPU or GPU, but when you're using it prolonged time, you're most definitely shortening their lives.

And this game is way too overdemanding.

Last edited:
Reactions: brata

maddogs243

Jun 18, 2017
ok i figured out how to get behind the beds, so you have to hold down W to move forward then keep tapping jump in the corner between the beds and the wall and eventually your char will jump over the beds and into the area.
how did you do it? I been trying that over and over and cant get over the beds. which corner did you use?

letsgetroight

Sep 24, 2017
Here's how to get to the back of the cabin in the basement. Remember to save before doing this as you cannot get out of there once you get down from the roof.

Step 1: Go to this shack with skeletons in it, then stand on the top of those three boxes
1.png

Step 2: Jump to the corner on the left side, then spam jump while holding W. Keep doing it until you glitch out to the roof
2.png

Step 3: Voila! Just go around the cabin to see the scene from another window
3.png

I haven't found a glitch to get inside the cabin as its walls are solid.

Reactions: bernthal and brata

brata

May 16, 2017
Here's how to get to the back of the cabin in the basement. Remember to save before doing this as you cannot get out of there once you get down from the roof.

Step 1: Go to this shack with skeletons in it, then stand on the top of those three boxes
View attachment 28684

Step 2: Jump to the corner on the left side, then spam jump while holding W. Keep doing it until you glitch out to the roof
View attachment 28685

Step 3: Voila! Just go around the cabin to see the scene from another window
View attachment 28686

I haven't found a glitch to get inside the cabin as its walls are solid.
Parkour!!!
Who would had thought ! Nice find man

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes