Unity Abandoned Horny As(s)ylum [v0.09] [Horny As(s)ylum]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

brata

May 16, 2017
@vir_cotto , small addition/fix on your walkthrough. You need to Talk to her first before going to the basement or the event wont work. (atleast for me it doesnt)

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
@vir_cotto , small addition/fix on your walkthrough. You need to Talk to her first before going to the basement or the event wont work. (atleast for me it doesnt)
You're right. But I think MC is so close to her at the start so she's automatically talking to him.

Devotion

Oct 18, 2017
where i can find the v.05? (always if it is online yet.....
andi have a problem... i can't jump over the beds to reach mother/brother... someone can help me please?

Gezeichnete

Aug 18, 2017
Did you watch my Video? I keep holding the SHIFT key for sprinting and i'm very fast hitting the spacebar to climb those beds^^

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Not a single game is dangerous for CPU or GPU... jeez! If the temp goes high then the fan will take over... and if that won't lower it then the GPU or CPU will go in safe mode and reduce the speed which will make the game skip. GPU Benchmarks don't burn out GPU's and they test them way harder than any game so don't worry about burning anything... jeez!

0.03 = 32 bit
0.04 = 64 bit
0.05 = both
If you have a 32 bit system then you can't play 0.04 and you need to wait until 0.05 is out.
Thank man for the answer... The only i can do now, is to wait for the v0.05.....

Reactions: brata

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
This game is fucking fantastic! I have fapped 4 times already haha. Idk - the horror theme and incest goes hand in hand. I have gone up to the part where your bro asks for your help. Is that the end of the game? Is there more content after that for the current update?

Reactions: bernthal

Devotion

Oct 18, 2017
This game is fucking fantastic! I have fapped 4 times already haha. Idk - the horror theme and incest goes hand in hand. I have gone up to the part where your bro asks for your help. Is that the end of the game? Is there more content after that for the current update?
at the moment it seems the end of the part 4

brata

May 16, 2017
is out! :)
If you like it support the dev guy's. One man army this guy. He seems to be updating frequently and even though I am in his $3 instead of $10 he still added my idea so he is quite cool

Reactions: Romeo

alpha123

Sep 4, 2017

Changes from previous version :

Fixes :

1. Fixed the random sounds activating when player opens the Journal

2. Fixed many locations that the player could walk through walls.

3. Fixed many locations that the windows will show a black screen rather the interior of the location. Now the windows will be visible :

4. Working on optimizing the game. Currently I have managed to increased the FPS by at least 10-15 depending on the system. I will keep working on finding faster solutions.

5. Reduced the head-bob by 33% since a some Patreons told me that it gets kinda dizzy after a while. Now it should be OK.

6. Fixed the son's text appearing when he is not there.

Added :

1. Added Journal sound effects on book opening and page turning.

2. The Camera will now see characters that shouldn't be there (Ghosts). This will also include the entity so from version 0.05 the entity will only be visible with the Camera.

3. Added the 3 family tree's in the Bus School Transcript. The rest of the families will be added as the game progress (later versions). The transcript is the the main hall.

4. Added a scene in the shed of the outhouse

5. Added the Radio Transmission dialog in the outhouse interior

6. Added Access to the outhouse interior.

7. From now on , the Journal will state on the last page if the current version is finished.

Known Bugs:

Some Saves are still buggy but they are significantly reduced from previous versions. Until later versions where the game will stabilize you may need to restart a New game if your current save is buggy.

*Note* : My original intention for this update was mostly to add Books (with content) that would enrich the game environment however the bug fixing took longer than expected so I had placed the Books in the "To-Do-List" and continued with fixes and the added scene along with the radio transmission.

brata

May 16, 2017
Guys! Do NOT listen to the radio! I won't be able to sleep for a week! Damn that is some scary shit!
Damn I love this dev!
Fapping and shaking at the same time!

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes