Unity Abandoned Horny As(s)ylum [v0.09] [Horny As(s)ylum]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Cvolyp

Aug 8, 2016
Press Q to open the door on he left (metal?) , walk inside it and you will hear a noise
*SPOILER*
Remember to View the scene with the camera !!!!!!!
is there anything else to see besides zoomed in super low textured monster?

Edit: sorry thought of that generator thingy :/

brata

May 16, 2017
Yes
*SPOILER* - Sorry I don't know how to put the spoiler thingy

I found :
Skeletons in the closet (pun?)
Skeleton in shed
Hero copy (mirror image dev say) doing the milf in shed
The entity monster

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Where are the camera pictures stored?
When you activate camera, you'll notice 2 icons down left corner - one is for taking photo and other for viewing photos - not really good interface for that tbh. Use arrows for switching between two.

wizard31

Oct 24, 2017
please give me the walkthrough of this m stuck after watching kid and mother fucking in presence of monster

Aug 24, 2017
Oh man... the game is absolutely broken. Can't save... when I press Esc, the mouse arrow is not present, selection of options is done only when I move the mouse but I cannot see the arrow... activating an option simply does not work because the left button on mouse does not work and neither Enter button. Oh, and after this, I cannot exit the menu to go back to game... all I see is a white screen with a camera symbol in the middle. Esc button does not exit the menu... all I can do is Alt+F4.

brata

May 16, 2017
Oh man... the game is absolutely broken. Can't save... when I press Esc, the mouse arrow is not present, selection of options is done only when I move the mouse but I cannot see the arrow... activating an option simply does not work because the left button on mouse does not work and neither Enter button. Oh, and after this, I cannot exit the menu to go back to game... all I see is a white screen with a camera symbol in the middle. Esc button does not exit the menu... all I can do is Alt+F4.
I had the first time. I got stuck in the camera menu and then when I pressed ESC the game broke. restarting it fixed it though. imo - tell the dev about it

Aug 24, 2017
I had the first time. I got stuck in the camera menu and then when I pressed ESC the game broke. restarting it fixed it though. imo - tell the dev about it
Figured some stuff... after some restarts, some functions work temporarily then stop... now again mouse arrow is invisible. Damn this is one hot mess.
Found out R key takes a picture.

Aug 24, 2017
Bleah, I give up ! Too many glitches. Sometimes stuff works, sometime doesn't... manage to get to the second floor to see the redhead with her son again and MC's mom watching them but this time saving didn't work.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
OK, I think we all hit the end.

Sort of walkthrough - feel free to add what (new) you found.

Find a way downstairs to generator.
Talk to Mr. Milton
Find Jake and Mrs. Milton
Find a way around and get into that room.
Pick up the key.
Mr. Milton disappeared.
Back downstairs to generator and that locked door.
Look through the shed's window
Check other shed for clues.
Those stairs to upper floor are now unblocked so go there.
Go to the room in the middle with Mrs. Milton and Jake
Watch that scene behind you (your mother)
Check painting of the ship. Use Q and get out.
Find another scene on the same floor.

It's like 2 or 3 minutes of gameplay. My real problem with this game is complete tecnical mess. In-game menus are unresponsive, if you somehow manage to save the game, loading won't do anything - game will just throw you back at the very start, opening journal and you're hearing moans and voices...
What the hell is with that camera? I thought maybe gameplay will be like "Fatal Frame" or "Dread Out", but - no. You read journal entries about things you didn't even do. Instead of enriching the game with lore, journal treats it as "some book about what happend here but who cares"...

So much potential and so manny errors. This can go either way. We'll see.
where i find mr milton?and then mrs and jake?only see 3 people in game

brata

May 16, 2017
Bleah, I give up ! Too many glitches. Sometimes stuff works, sometime doesn't... manage to get to the second floor to see the redhead with her son again and MC's mom watching them but this time saving didn't work.
I honestly do not know what you are doing... the game update fixed all the problems that I had so now it's working fine. It seems to me that you must be doing something wrong or maybe your saves are bugged (on change log it says something about some saves being bugged) so most likely a fresh installation should fix it for you.

where i find mr milton?and then mrs and jake?only see 3 people in game
Mr Milton is the guy you see when the game first starts. Once you go in da basement and you see the scene then you return back you will see him scared in the middle of the room. Go talk to him

Aug 24, 2017
I honestly do not know what you are doing... the game update fixed all the problems that I had so now it's working fine. It seems to me that you must be doing something wrong or maybe your saves are bugged (on change log it says something about some saves being bugged) so most likely a fresh installation should fix it for you.

Mr Milton is the guy you see when the game first starts. Once you go in da basement and you see the scene then you return back you will see him scared in the middle of the room. Go talk to him
Not doing anything I shouldn't do... the game is simply broken. Read the posts here and find out I'm not the only one here that has problems with the game.
I did reinstall it (not really since you only unpack it from an archive and press the .exe) but the same thing happens... sometime when pressing Esc I have the mouse arrow to press the options and save the game... but after some time when I press Esc it doesn't work like the first time, my mouse arrow is invisible and even if I stumble upon options, I cannot select them and the game gets stuck on the menu (cannot press Esc to go back to game). Only thing I can do is close it (alt+f4) and reopen.

brata

May 16, 2017
@Vik_Brenner_66 so basically you are having problems with the menu and not the game? Maybe that is why I haven't encountered it since I rarely click ESC to view the menu. Have you tried running it in windowed mode?
imo - ask the dev though... when I told him about adding a fix for a wall that I kept falling down he fixed it in the next update.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017

didnt see scene in basement but will try again.never saw him in beginning either

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I've got the same problems. I thought it had something to do with my dual monitor setup because when moving around in the game the pointer pops up in my 2nd screen. So maybe bad focus or something.
I'll try it again in windowed mode.

Yep, there's something wrong with focus. When I start the game in windowed mode and in-game change it to full screen (options), it works ok though the mouse pointer still pops up on 2nd monitor.

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes