Unity Abandoned Horny As(s)ylum [v0.09] [Horny As(s)ylum]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
To all the people that are scared...
What are you afraid of? That the creepy thing is going to make you have sex?

Reactions: Cirro84

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
I've got the same problems. I thought it had something to do with my dual monitor setup because when moving around in the game the pointer pops up in my 2nd screen. So maybe bad focus or something.
I'll try it again in windowed mode.

Yep, there's something wrong with focus. When I start the game in windowed mode and in-game change it to full screen (options), it works ok though the mouse pointer still pops up on 2nd monitor.
It could also be the mouse.

I have a gaming mouse and the pointer moves at twice the rate as the screen even at the lowest setting. I run out of mouse pad just looking left or right in game. Switched to a finger ball and the sync is closer; not perfect though.

alpha123

Sep 4, 2017
regarding the flashlight; The flashlight has been added in 0.02 but removed in 0.03 and afterwards since the game brightness was increased (no point anymore). However if Patreons decide that I should focus on adding more building locations (interior or exterior) then those locations will be done darker so the flashlight there will have a use and to play part of the game. I did not want to include it after 0.02 since this way the player will need to find it in order to progress. If you are having problems with the game (previous saves/Graphics issues/etc) please post them here : so that we can work on solving them and if someone has the same problem with you then they can find the solution there. Screenshots of the problem would really really help

Reactions: brata

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
regarding the flashlight; The flashlight has been added in 0.02 but removed in 0.03 and afterwards since the game brightness was increased (no point anymore). However if Patreons decide that I should focus on adding more building locations (interior or exterior) then those locations will be done darker so the flashlight there will have a use and to play part of the game. I did not want to include it after 0.02 since this way the player will need to find it in order to progress. If you are having problems with the game (previous saves/Graphics issues/etc) please post them here : so that we can work on solving them and if someone has the same problem with you then they can find the solution there. Screenshots of the problem would really really help
ONLY FOR PATREON'S..... And the flashlight was in V0.03.

Last edited:

Rampulla

Apr 30, 2017
I don't know if anyone noticed but there was a previous sex scene in the shed (son fucking his mom I suppose), which I couldn't solve (the shed door was locked) and i don't think it was possible (unfinished scene by Dev maybe), this scene vanished in this last update, because now the shed door was open and no one was there.

brata

May 16, 2017
ONLY FOR PATREON'S..... And the flashlight was in V0.03.
Then patreon him man! $3 for a game like this and a dev that listens is quite a bargain plus it won't break the bank... and if anything you can ask him to add things (like a non 64 bit version of 0.06) ^^

I don't know if anyone noticed but there was a previous sex scene in the shed (son fucking his mom I suppose), which I couldn't solve (the shed door was locked) and i don't think it was possible (unfinished scene by Dev maybe), this scene vanished in this last update, because now the shed door was open and no one was there.
Thats the same milf that is doing your mirror self (clone , whatever). I think it is implied that she opened the door to go look for you.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
This pic is from V0.003:
IMG_4.png
This pic is from V0.005:
IMG_44.png
Look at both pic in the upper left corner:

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
en el cuadro adentro hay un boton,asi se sale de la oficina
Sorry this is an english only forum, but you can use e.g. for simple sentences. This way we all do understand you better. ;)

Have you found the flashlight????? If you have WHERE.....
stef mentioned a 'button' which is 'inside a box'. So one can 'leave the office', go somewhere else.
Did not play the game, but is it the one behind the painting someone mentioned already in this thread? Or is there another 'box', sort of, with a second button?

Some of you friedened chickens brave enough to be heros and confirm there are two knobs? Beware, don't get eaten alive! XD

Last edited:

brata

May 16, 2017
Sorry this is an english only forum, but you can use e.g. for simple sentences. This way we all do understand you better. ;)

stef mentioned a 'button' which is 'inside a box'. So can 'leave the office', go somewhere else.
Did not play thew game, but is it the one behind the painting someone mentioned already in this thread? Or is there another 'box', sort of, with a second button?

Some of you friedened chickens brave enough to be a hero and confirm there are two knobs? Carefull, don't get eaten alive! XD
When you get locked in the office , you click Q on the painting on the right. You must be slightly on the side of it for the painting to open towards you. Behind the painting there is a button and you click it (Q) The library behind you will then open

stef18

Oct 8, 2017

stef mentioned a 'button' which is 'inside a box'. So can 'leave the office', go somewhere else.
Did not play the game, but is it the one behind the painting someone mentioned already in this thread? Or is there another 'box', sort of, with a second button?

Some of you friedened chickens brave enough to be a hero and confirm there are two knobs? Carefull, don't get eaten alive! XD
I've only seen that painting then, of several sexual parts I can not go ahead xD let me know how far

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes