• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Abandoned Horny As(s)ylum [v0.09] [Horny As(s)ylum]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

brata

May 16, 2017
It's that one but if it is not opening then you may have an older version. Plus you need to be slightly on the side of it to open it. Try getting the newer version

cheese33

Jul 10, 2017
you must click (Q) on the painting on the right. Behind the painting there is a button, click it (Q) and the library (in The opposite Side of The room) will open.
can i do anything after that. i did not find anything to interact with

brata

May 16, 2017
can i do anything after that. i did not find anything to interact with
You most likely have 0.04 instead of 0.05 since 0.04 ends there and the interaction is not working. Download 0.05 version
Click in the game Menu-> Credits and it will tell you which version it is

cheese33

Jul 10, 2017
You most likely have 0.04 instead of 0.05 since 0.04 ends there and the interaction is not working. Download 0.05 version
Click in the game Menu-> Credits and it will tell you which version it is
i mean after when you get out of that office room

brata

May 16, 2017
Go straight and across the office you will find a broken wall. Peal in there. Afterwards check your journal

cheese33

Jul 10, 2017
is that wooden door outside suppose to be open. beceause my door is open and there is another door that is closed

brata

May 16, 2017
is that wooden door outside suppose to be open. beceause my door is open and there is another door that is closed
I don't know man... Have you started a new game or loaded from a previous save? The dev said the game saving has problems and that previous loads mess it up. It happened to me as well when I got double characters in a spot but starting a new game fixed it (saves now work too). I think your game maybe bugged ... try starting a new game and rush through (it wont take long)

brata

May 16, 2017
it was the copy i got from here, i downloaded the files from the paetron site and it works now.
That was version 0.04
The op delayed a bit in updating it. Check the threads in F95zone and many times the newer versions come out and guys post them in threads until the forum uploaders see them and update.

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
...many times newer versions come out, guys post them in threads until forum uploaders see them and update.
This is why one should 'ping' (@ followed by user nickname) the original uploaders, and / or moderators active, or other uploaders (not Jr. rank tho). Only they have the rights to update the OP, done within secs if you already include prepared links or relay to the post numbers with content links for the OP.

Sadly most members seems to forget about this, even those who provide content or the ones who give +likes. Everyone can call in updaters in this way for an OP refresh. :(

Reactions: brata

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Playing it right now, pretty interesting I guess except is the general consensus that it is optimized like shit or is it just me?

Can run ultra modded out Witcher 3 and Skyrim no problem but getting FPS drops like a motherfucker in this little unity game.

Reactions: Cirro84

brata

May 16, 2017
Playing it right now, pretty interesting I guess except is the general consensus that it is optimized like shit or is it just me?

Can run ultra modded out Witcher 3 and Skyrim no problem but getting FPS drops like a motherfucker in this little unity game.
Most of the time mine plays at 60fps for me in the highest settings. It only drops to like 35-40 at the first scene where it seems the game is still loading everything. Some people complained about the fps in 0.04 but I noticed that if you keep the higher resolution and drop the "quality" bar then the difference in speed is amazing and the quality overall difference is minimal. Just drop the Quality bar and you are good to go. I told the dev about it and he said that he fixed many parts in 0.05. Which version do you have?
This is just one guy so don't expect the ultra optimizations that multi million companies have and it is still in 0.05 so there is some ground he needs to cover.

brata

May 16, 2017
where tf is the key to get to the generator ;-;
@frainbreeze I think he means the basement door that leads to the outhouse. That key is on the chair where the first sex scene happens.
For the generator , you need to talk to the milf (redhead) first and then go where the generator is and click Q to open the door (metalic)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@brata

Thanks for the info will try to remember that the next time I play the game as I delete everything but save files.

Reactions: brata

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Window mode doesen't work. It switches to full screen as soon as game starts. There is no option to revert again on window mode from inside game. Alt + Enter don't work either. Any advice how to play in window mode?

brata

May 16, 2017
Window mode doesen't work. It switches to full screen as soon as game starts. There is no option to revert again on window mode from inside game. Alt + Enter don't work either. Any advice how to play in window mode?
Use a game wrapper but most probably the mouse will fly off the screen. I don't think the game is meant to be played in window mode or the dev would most likely included in the menu settings.

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes