Unity Abandoned Horny As(s)ylum [v0.09] [Horny As(s)ylum]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
So the setup is the MC finding everyone having sex.
Now the boring part, (story development), begins. I expect a lot of players to get impatient and rage quit until version v0.10 or so while waiting for more sex scenes.

fappenings

Sep 8, 2017
Anybody knows how I can fix an unauthorized access crash when I lunch the game? I reach the menu and first loading screen but then the game crashes. I have tried downloading 2 times and lunching as admin.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Anybody knows how I can fix an unauthorized access crash when I lunch the game? I reach the menu and first loading screen but then the game crashes. I have tried downloading 2 times and lunching as admin.
Same for me......

Last edited:

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
So the setup is the MC finding everyone having sex.
Now the boring part, (story development), begins. I expect a lot of players to get impatient and rage quit until version v0.10 or so while waiting for more sex scenes.
In a way, I guess the MC is actually the one banging the lesbo...so get to watch and vicariously participate in that one. And, I'm good just staring at that English teacher until the next update. I would have done so much better in school with teachers like that...or perhaps not. :heartcoveredeyes: Regardless, I can see why MC is best friends with that nerd. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: brata

brata

May 16, 2017
Expanded on 89taskers' walkthrough from 0.5...
Can you include the key bindings too ? I know for sure that most people do not know what "q the door" means.
Q = interact
E = camera
w-s-a-d = walk
Shift = run
J = View Journal. Very helpful. Press U to open it after you first view it. The Journal should be the first thing you open when you load so you can see where you left off.
Ctrl = crouch (no use yet?)
Space = Jump (some found exploits with this..quite cool too)
F = fla(e)shlight but you need to find it first after the scene where your ghost is having sex with the lesbian
While in camera view (E)
Left/Right arrow keys move in menu so you can turn on flash of camera
Pictures that you take with the camera are stored in the Users folder

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Can we just have an update expansions for this game just like DMD does? Complete Game size is huge and to download the whole thing for just a small update is quite troublesome. Is it possible to just replace new content into old game folder. Just curious??

brata

May 16, 2017
Can we just have an update expansions for this game just like DMD does? Complete Game size is huge and to download the whole thing for just a small update is quite troublesome. Is it possible to just replace new content into old game folder. Just curious??
I don't think you can do that with Unity... besides , nowadays 1gig download aint that much

Aug 24, 2017
Just finished this new version and no more mouse arrow/cursor disappearing. Frame rate got a slight improvement (not much really) but that's maybe because of my old graphics card. Found an issue with falling through the map when I was running... was in one spot. Will play some other time to try and repeat this.

brata

May 16, 2017
Just finished this new version and no more mouse arrow/cursor disappearing. Frame rate got a slight improvement (not much really) but that's maybe because of my old graphics card. Found an issue with falling through the map when I was running... was in one spot. Will play some other time to try and repeat this.
I told the dev about your bug and he told me he fixed it.
Check the change-log , he made some FPS improvements too.
He has an open thread on Patreon about bugs , post where you found the fall-through and he will fix it. The guy is awesome ... mostly because he is not money driven so he takes everyone (even non patreons like me at first) seriously.

Aug 24, 2017
I told the dev about your bug and he told me he fixed it.
Check the change-log , he made some FPS improvements too.
He has an open thread on Patreon about bugs , post where you found the fall-through and he will fix it. The guy is awesome ... mostly because he is not money driven so he takes everyone (even non patreons like me at first) seriously.
Yeah, thanks ! Now I can play the game and be able to save my progress... no more mouse arrow/cursor vanish. The spot where I fell through the map is just on the left side from where you first see that family in the beginning, left side through those doors that lead to that hallway where there's the generator basement at the end. I was running through that hallway and at the end (where you take a left to enter the lobby) I just fell through and was falling forever... so no other option that just close the game and start again. Imagine if I would've saved there... lol, I would've been forced to start over from the beginning. Good thing he added more save slots.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 6 Votes