Unity Abandoned Horny As(s)ylum [v0.09] [Horny As(s)ylum]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

brata

May 16, 2017
@dconsmith - Open the door on your left. Walk in and you will hear the door opening
@dconsmith - I dont think you can do that a 2nd time in this version. It ends there (read the journal)

brata

May 16, 2017
Those of you guys that are having problems with the Intel Integraded graphics card I told the dev about it and he told me :
"Please ask your friends to post on my patreon thread along with their error log so I can see the problem and fix it. Thank you all for loving my game , it means a lot to me"

Reactions: Blood72

Blood72

May 25, 2017
Those of you guys that are having problems with the Intel Integraded graphics card I told the dev about it and he told me :
"Please ask your friends to post on my patreon thread along with their error log so I can see the problem and fix it. Thank you all for loving my game , it means a lot to me"
I used both old and new links, I'll post on Patreon. Thanks.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
could someone make playthrough of this on i am too scared to play this
You mean the walkthrough here:

It helps to go back AT LEAST one page on a forum to see if anyone has already answered your question...

Reactions: brata

DiabloCadet

Nov 15, 2017
Hey are the rpe scenes unavoidable? Sry just want to know cause i hate rape scenes in games....and ntr.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
OK is this game just jump scares with sexual content or is it actual survival and I can die/run from monsters or what? OK figured it out, talk to the boy and that's the end of the current version. So far it seems too tame. A few jump scares, some generic sex, nothing to do but walk around and watch things. Not getting the appeal. Then again I was never big on the whole 'lantern hold my hand because I'm a useless peaceful hippie who cannot fight back monsters Amnesia The Dark Decent' junk.

Last edited:

brata

May 16, 2017
The dev told me in a msg that he is adding like a puzzle type as well.
For those that don't get it : This is a sex game with a horror background. There are jump scares , just a evil thing that makes guys fuck their moms and the other milfs while the hero see's them and in one case where his mirror self is doing one of the milfs.
The only question that I have so far is that IF the hero saw himself doing one of the milfs AND the hero is not affected by the evil thing ... THEN is the hero really alive? Or is it just his ghost watching everyone having sex while they are trapped in there (including his zombie self)

alpha123

Sep 4, 2017
This game is still in early development, if you want something added to the game you should contact the game dev. on his patreon.

HeadBark49

Oct 11, 2017
So i extracted the game and started it up, but when i click the new game button i get a report saying the game crashed and if i would like to send the error report to the developer.. this has happened 3 times in a row (have not sent error to developer yet).

any solutions?

brata

May 16, 2017
So i extracted the game and started it up, but when i click the new game button i get a report saying the game crashed and if i would like to send the error report to the developer.. this has happened 3 times in a row (have not sent error to developer yet).

any solutions?
The game has an issue with Internal Intel Graphics cards. If you do not have that one then download the game from here :

since the current link on the 1st page is bugged.

Reactions: HeadBark49

brata

May 16, 2017
@Davenzoid - Reduce the quality settings and it will run smoothly. I am guessing you are on an Intel or low budget graphics card?
The flashlight is where your ghost version is having sex with the lesbian

DiabloCadet

Nov 15, 2017
Aww man... I'm Playing The Witcher 3 On My Laptop With All Graphics Set To Medium And No Lag....
I Can't Take This Games Resolution Past 600x800 Without It Laging So Much I Can't Control The Char...

Oh And By The Way, Does The Main Char Ever Get To Fuck Some1? Or Is He Just A Cuck With A Camera :(
All In All A Very Interesting Game That Has Loads Of Potential.

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes