Unity Abandoned Horny As(s)ylum [v0.09] [Horny As(s)ylum]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

brata

May 16, 2017
ah ok, thanks for the tip. And yes, i am running on a gt210... got a laptop with a 940 now, do you reckon that will run it better?
It should run fine. There should be an update in the next couple of days though

brata

May 16, 2017
Aww man... I'm Playing The Witcher 3 On My Laptop With All Graphics Set To Medium And No Lag....
I Can't Take This Games Resolution Past 600x800 Without It Laging So Much I Can't Control The Char...

Oh And By The Way, Does The Main Char Ever Get To Fuck Some1? Or Is He Just A Cuck With A Camera :(
All In All A Very Interesting Game That Has Loads Of Potential.
Most 3D games have problems of optimizations in Unity. "The Twist" which is an amazing piece of work had optimization problems during the first 3-4 versions and they are a whole team. Horny Asy is just one guy and it is still too soon in development to complain about that.
The game resolution is not a problem , you can run it at max ! without any FPS drops , the problem is the quality settings that has to do something with the shadows. Start with the lowest setting and see which one fits your PC best. The older versions had been running at 45 fps for me but the latest had been running at 60.

Reactions: DiabloCadet

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
The journal command to close is "Q" but not working how can you get it to close?

DiabloCadet

Nov 15, 2017
Will the main char get to fuck any1? specifically his mom? cause now all he's doing is watching ppl have sex.
I get the game is in early development so not much is done,
Im just curious if any1 knows if he plans to add sex scenes for the main char or not.

deviant51

Oct 6, 2017
I can't move or anything? can only open the journal and use the camera...... pushed every button on the keyboard....

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Gaias

Aug 22, 2016
Will the main char get to fuck any1?
Well seeing as the only way people can get controlled by the spooky monster is by talking, your character seems immune to its affects being actually mute and all. The only way I can see there being scenes with ur character is if it is forced on you or you get slowly corrupted by seeing all the stuff.

tl;dr maybe

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
"Oops sorry I'm TOTALLY corrupted guys I can't help it! Now come on and take this dick! ;)"

Reactions: brata

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
i've just downloaded it,but the game always crash while loading.
i don't have the greatest pc in the world and the previous versions also cause me problems,but this time it's literally NOPE.
i've just noticed that gives me a crash error,but i can't make screens 'cause pc totally f**ked up in the moment
anyone have a solution?

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 6 Votes