Unity Abandoned Horny As(s)ylum [v0.09] [Horny As(s)ylum]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

brata

May 16, 2017
Those of you who have problems with the game crashing , the dev posted a new download for it. He says it is not the game but the way that it was packed(?) on Patreon. It is on a google drive folder and it works now.

bigbant76

Oct 6, 2017
this game keep crashing at loading screen . and from what i read in log files its because of ram shortage! i know that ,6 GB of ram that i have on my machine is not too much but again no unity game should occupy 4 GB of ram! especially when the total size of game is 3.7 GB:)

brata

May 16, 2017
this game keep crashing at loading screen . and from what i read in log files its because of ram shortage! i know that ,6 GB of ram that i have on my machine is not too much but again no unity game should occupy 4 GB of ram! especially when the total size of game is 3.7 GB:)
Please read my post right above yours (#325)

Reactions: bigbant76

bigbant76

Oct 6, 2017
Please read my post right above yours (#325)
i DID read your post . but since i am not a patreon user and
cant be one because i live in a banana republic of a country and we cant have visa or mastercard accounts here therefore i cant access the new file you mentioned.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Somebody wished for a more complete walkthrough, with key bindings. Didn't play the game atm, so I hope it helps somewhat. :)

It should be mentioned in the OP that the download is for 32 bits Windows, just in case.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I can't play this version, it's only stand still and load. I think i need a super computer to play this game......

bigbant76

Oct 6, 2017
@4Finger & @bigbant76

Here it is so it wont crash
thank you for the links... you are a good person
same as the previous file that i had, this new one crashes at loading screen
but interestingly enough when i transferred the game to my laptop it worked like a charm! plus my laptop has 6 GB of ram ( same as my PC) and an AMD graphics card.. and here i think the problem is:
this game might not be compatible with Intel on-board graphics(that i have on my PC)
i hope you'll mention this to devs if you can @brata

looking forward to hear what you experienced with the new file @4Finger

Reactions: Blood72

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
but interestingly enough when i transferred the game to my laptop it worked like a charm! plus my laptop has 6 GB of ram ( same as my PC) and an AMD graphics card.. and here i think the problem is:
this game might not be compatible with Intel on-board graphics(that i have on my PC)

It's working so far.... I have tried it for a minute or two....

Blood72

May 25, 2017

Same problem, on board Intel Graphics, 16 GB of RAM,

Reactions: fappenings

maddogs243

Jun 18, 2017
same problem for me. game crashes at loading screen even with the new download link. and I have a fairly new computer. never had this problem with his other version

Reactions: fappenings

brata

May 16, 2017
@dragonlover , @maddogs243 , @Blood72 you are using the old or new link?
Are you all on Intel HD graphics? I will tell the dev but he will ask what your info is. Even better imo to tell him yourselves at his patreon on the Bug's post he made.

brata

May 16, 2017
Can someone put in a pic where the flashlight are......
At the sex scene where your ghost is having sex with the lesbian , it is near her head. You may have it already so press F to see if you do

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes