Unity Abandoned Horny As(s)ylum [v0.09] [Horny As(s)ylum]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

mercury

Jul 4, 2017
Changelog:

Added :

1. School Bus outside the main entrance hall. Mostly for decoration but it adds to the storyline background since they arrived from the broken down bus.

2. New Milf Character , New S Character and added at Book

3. Flashlight - Needs to be found first and to be enabled you click F

4. New location. Needs the flashlight to enter it.

5. New "character/monster" added and a book to explain origin.

6. Added more save spots. If you have an earlier version (0.02 or 0.03) the game may find your previous saves. Just overwrite them to avoid conflicts.

Fixed:

1. The mouse cursor will no longer disappear (under certain conditions) when the ESC button is repeatedly pressed.

2. Fixed a location on the walls at the basement lock rooms where the player could walk through walls.

3. Fixed the bug where a Saving/Loading would let the player repeat the upstairs scene in certain conditions. There are still a few bugs with the saves but as the game progress I will be fixing them as I find them (or when people tell me)

4. Fixed a lot of locations that had frame rate drops. Most locations should be at 60 now (depending on your setup and settings) except where there are lots of characters it may still drop but still much higher than before.

Current Bugs:

1. The game will lag a bit until it loads everything when you Load or Start a new game. The time varies depending on the system but it shouldn't take longer than a few seconds.

2. The flashlight may "go through" objects (not the light but the actual flashlight object) depending on the angle.

I am already working on fixing these

Thank you all for your support

Note :

This update is addressing major fixes and adding new characters/monsters/location. I know that there are still many bugs and optimizations that needs addressing so please if you find any let me know.

If you get lost or do not know what to do , just look at the Journal. It contains clues on where to go next so you will not have to re-explore every location.
edit: Basically no additional content. 1 new MILF, 1 new son, 1 new monster model, no new sex.

edit2: normally I would hold off on posting a link for a few days as a courtesy, but there is basically no additional content so it really doesn't matter.

Last edited:

brata

May 16, 2017
@mercury , well no sex does not mean no additional content but I understand your point. I am not quite pleased with this update either since I was expecting some eye candy but at least the dev fixed many bugs + we get to see the new milf.

brata

May 16, 2017
Can anyone tell me where the Save Files are stored? I can't find them on my hd

brata

May 16, 2017
0.06 Walkthrough -
Continuing from 0.05 where you saw the Milf having sex with your ghost version

Grab the flashlight that is near her head
Press F to see turn Flashlight on/off
Go back upstairs where the offices are and head right towards the white door that now opens.
Go in the kitchen and talk to Milf. She will tell you about her son being bitten and where he is
Go to the opposite side (where the first scene was and near the bus) and go at the end of the corridor. You will see the son in the room and the door now open
Walk inside and talk to him. Read the book about the monster in the cage

Not much content storyline wise on 0.06 but dev seems to put a lot of work on it though. Kudos from me.

mercury

Jul 4, 2017
@mercury , well no sex does not mean no additional content but I understand your point. I am not quite pleased with this update either since I was expecting some eye candy but at least the dev fixed many bugs + we get to see the new milf.
Yeah, I'd rather have bugfix/no update until something is actually done with the characters. /shrug

brata

May 16, 2017
what do you need to do in the kitchen?
You go talk to the kid and that is the end of the version there. Read the Journal and it tells you once you reach the end of each version like "End of version 0.06" etc.

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes