Wolf RPG - Completed - Horny Bunny Hana [v1.02] [Tonkotsu]

1. 5.00 star(s)

JabFZone

Multiple endings with it not just based off sex but also character interactions, great sex scenes, the full ability to fuck freely or not, a nice paced corruption, actually good RPG game if a bit basic, an excellent game all around.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

soldieroffortune813

I gave it 5 stars, but it's more of a 4.5 due to its shorter length.

Rather than doing anything extraordinary, this game is just an all-around solid H-game with decent combat (that only gets somewhat challenging during boss fights) and decent lewd scenes (lots of variation, though still fairly vanilla in scope). It's not winning any awards or being placed in anyone's top 10 lists, but it's still a fun game and enjoyable experience.

As for endings, there are 3: ending A, ending B, and ending C.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

♍VoidTraveler

*Gameplay.
    //You take control of a female MC who is stuck in a not-quite-simple bunny suit.
    \\Detailed sex stats available.
    //Can earn sex titles, and then proudly wear them.
    \\Can gain sex exp and learn sex skills.
    //Alternate worlds to jump between. Whore in one, fight in the other~
    \\Libido bar, once it fills up you need to fuck/masturbate. Can increase its upper limit.

//Shared senses. Everything our MC feels sexually, certain white-haired ally will also partake of, and vice versa. :giggle::coffee:
    \\Good corruption pace, also double-corruption since our white-haired friend is also in for the ride.

*Combat.
    //Simple, easy, and enjoyable turn-based combat.
    \\Health restoration on end of combat.
    //Can't fight if horny, masturbation in combat makes you skip your turn and gain less libido upper limit increase.
    \\No skill usage cost, using skills will rise your libido, amount depends on skill strength.
    //Only you can be the combat initiator, mobs will not engage you even if they run into you.
    \\Hold Enter key to speed combat.
    //Some enemies may require specific skills to defeat.

*Art/sex.

\\High quality art.
    //Censored art.
    \\X-ray.
    //No battle/game over sex.
    \\Tons of masturbation, mostly due to libido mechanics.
    //Focus on old men/uncles when whoring.
    \\Equipable sex toys.

*Sound.
    //Good ambient but nothing special, low variety.
    \\Various sex sounds present. Moans, squelches, etc.
    //Not voiced.

*Translation quality.
    Readable: 7/10

*Hints.
    \\F4 to change window size.
    //Change game folder name to English to stop the errors. Doesn't need Jap locale.
    \\If your video card doesn't support DX11 you can change it by using
    config.exe.
    //Black book on the table has instructions and sex voice settings.
    \\No mouse support.
    //Num 0 or X to skip text, but they're a bit wonky.
    \\Reaching an ending enables ending hints in the black book, and also allows you to return back to the game.
    //Three endings.

*Afterword.
    This game is certainly a game with sex type, not sex with game type.
    I think it's fusing sex with the rpg elements really well.
    Got "Pervert" title in the first 5 mins of gameplay, i love this game. :cool::coffee:
  4. 5.00 star(s)

zarzu661

Game is pretty simple but lots to unlock, was fun to actually play the game portion and the progress you get from doing the H actions definitely got my hooked. Easy to play one handed, right or left. Hana is super cute, sort of wish there were some costume options but the scenes were great.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    Reviewing info: How I rate/review and other info is HERE . W.I.P This sentence will not be included if review format is finalized and blog updated.
    Review layout: Lazy/minimal format (others)
    Review type: Game
    Review format: Lewds
    PROs
    ✅ Great scenes
    ✅ Hot & Cute characters
    ✅ Solid kink variety
    ✅ Running story is enjoyable
    ✅ Gallery room
    ✅ Lewd stats
    ✅ Good CGI
    ✅ Some more unique features for game itself & few unique kinks
    ❔Rather than corruption, it feels more of horny char being kinky and eventually going full blast
    CONs
    ❌Only 1 outfit
    ❌ Can be a bit grindy
    ❌ No voice acting
    Comments
    Honestly it was pretty enjoyable H game. I liked the characters and the art was noice. There were plenty of of scenes with Cgi scene variations and plenty of knks to see. Most scenes happen with humans at the bar but they were pretty good. Also game offers few kinks you don’t see that often. Altough it was an odd self-claimed „corruption“ game. Yes you get bunny outfit that makes you extremely horny.. that is basically corruption. But it more felt a game where already kinky girl simply was constantly aroused and wanted to get off one way or another. So only corruption step aside that is when she finally decides to „fuck it, I’ll fuck em all“ . But still it was nicely made. One of rare cases where I don’t mind steep corruption course.
    Story was oddly cute and quite enjoyable between 2 characters.
    Aside that it’s the usual RPGmaker games with few unique game and lewd mechanics. So you can expect the game run fine and have usual approach gameplay wise.
    Total Score: 7/10
    Game status:
    ✅ Finished
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Stat

Although very much your standard JRPG, it's pretty damn great. The art is good, there's some voice acting and a good variety of scenes. The endings are also nice and the corruption goes nicely

THAT SAID, I found no gallery whatsoever and the scenes got pretty repetitive by the end, as I had to grind a bit for the third ending. Still, good game, but these issues bummed me
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Diconica

This game was fun to play.
    The story is well written.
    There isn't the greatest amount of art in this game. What there is of art is fairly well done.
    Most the art is in the form of the standing image of the main MC and various position she has masturbating or having sex.
    The combat may feel a bit repetative if you don't take advantage of the gear you can equip.
    Various items can aid one another in increasing damage output.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

parkbraueix

Had a lot more fun playing the game than I thought. There's plenty of h moments but the actual game mechanics I found to be fun too. There is nice music and enemy designs in the later dungeons and I enjoyed the battle system
  9. 4.00 star(s)

deeznuts420

Diamond in the rough among the large ocean of generic scuffed H-RPGs. Dialogue is solid and moral corruption is also top notch, while taking a somewhat light hearted turn throughout the game.

-Art is really well crafted, 8/10

-Story is reasonably decent compared to other H-RPGs, 7/10 but could have been more fleshed out in the end

-The battlesystem is interesting, I personally like it as theres not too many cut ins and you can just get on with the fights. The second part of gameplay is H content where you whore yourself out to customers and become lewder as the game progresses (I believe you can also do a non whore clear, not sure)

It can be played easily without too much grinding, and is rather short. That being said, the content that is inside the game is VERY fleshed out and the dev made damn sure everything has its place and function within the game.

My only problem with this game is the fake pregnancy, which is quite the letdown for me personally especially since the game has such a good setup to make a pregnancy system work (it's explained in the game). I guess if you are not into that it's not that big of a deal

Overall, really neat little game with lots of scenes and voluntary H-scenes. Fake pregnancy is a big bait though, so only 4 stars
  10. 5.00 star(s)

firefall132

Well this is just spectacular. Stunning art, great writing with a good translation. (Think one of the vibrator masturbation actions got missed, but that's minor) Even the combat mechanics are pretty interesting, with all the different abilities you can mix and match. Honestly, this is one of the best games I've ever seen on here, loved it. Now if only I could find those last 3 scenes lol.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Twistedcat8

A decent game took me about 5.5 hours to get all 3 endings 57/61 Cg's I don't care to figure out which ones I am missing.

Honestly I liked the combat the best. It is simple and never truly hard. The main reason I praise the combat is that the rest of the game kind of falls flat imo.

The corruption of the MC is done semi decently but it seems linear and railroaded so instead of it using the corruption stat it seems it is based more on how many events you do. Thus my MC who had 7500 corruption by the time I finished the first run through only had one masturbation CG, you will see some while starting some of the dungeons but it felt off because it seems the game wants you to balance doing a dungeon with doing the Bar Activites so if you do it my way and do all the combat stuff first certain things feel off.

The sex scenes/Cgs themselves are meh imo nothing really stood out to me and nothing was downright awful but they are bland.

The 3 endings are also nothing too great. I personally think ending C the "Virgin"/ "Least Corrupted" one is the best because it ironically is probably the best one to get A takes a lot of grinding to get, and B has some grinding + a semi annoying final/extra boss to fight.

The "Pregnancy" tag is a slight lie, the MC can get their eggs fertilized that is it. They can not get truly pregnant.

The music is a mixed bag as well there are some tracks that are pretty good and some that are interesting but became annoying after they continued to loop, for instance some of the dungeon themes.

Honestly it might sound weird since this is an "Adult" game but I recommend to play this game if it interests you but stay away from most if not all of the bar content. You don't have to use that part of the game to beat it. Monsters drop plenty of gold(through items you can sell) and if you look around the dungeons you will find everything you need for combat upgrades.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

GG Jack

PERFECT 5 STAR!!!!
    I never vote, but this made me fell like I really should.
    I love when the girl becomes a willing public slut of her own volitionan this was perfectly on point.
    I seriously dislike the loli aspect on Shia, but as she is a 200+ year old succubus an does actually has any penetration with her, that gets more acceptable due to the gray area. But other than that, this would deserve even 6 stars.
    If Shia was a bomb body adult, this would be a 7 Star favorite 1st place.