• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Or you could be more mindful of your wording so we wouldn't misunderstand you.
If you are just purely concerned, you wouldn't start a comments like "Its safe to assume this game is abandoned. "
Yea well, i am sorry for that then but its you guys that just assume i am trying to force an update when i never once said that.
Let's just stop this argument here then.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Not bad, the art is good, and the scene with the uncle is hot. I hope the dev is alright and continues this project.

The only thing that creeps me out a bit is the MC avatar, looks way young, especially compared to the brother, dad and uncle.

Pooseidos16

Sep 14, 2021
The game is really hot. The story is easy to understand, and even if the pictures could be better, they help a lot to illustrate the really hot story. The idea of incest is not new, but it is well implemented and I am already looking forward to the sequels. The route with the father and uncle is rather submissive. I hope that the route with the brother will become more equal.

Reactions: wr3cked

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
On itch.io there are discussions that the creator of this has passed.
Please don't spread this kind of rumour unless there's concrete proof or annoncement.
"Someone has passed" is not something you say lightly, nor for causal discussion. :(

Darkone123

Oct 26, 2018
Please don't spread this kind of rumour unless there's concrete proof or annoncement.
"Someone has passed" is not something you say lightly, nor for causal discussion. :(
Pardon me but please do not insinuate that I am saying this lightly. Please do read the discussions on itch.io. Please look on the latest entry on Patreon regarding health issues. Please also look at Twitter where health issues are mentioned together with utterances regarding feaver. All postings have basically stopped in May 2021. This ain't proof but cause for being worried.

Please feel free to make use of the "ignore" function if you do not like my posts.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Pardon me but please do not insinuate that I am saying this lightly. Please do read the discussions on itch.io. Please look on the latest entry on Patreon regarding health issues. Please also look at Twitter where health issues are mentioned together with utterances regarding feaver. All postings have basically stopped in May 2021. This ain't proof but cause for being worried.

Please feel free to make use of the "ignore" function if you do not like my posts.
No you are talking it lightly, all of those are your (or others who said such) causal guesses.
People disappear from internet all the time, for many different reasons.
Unless there are solid proof / announcement, you are spreading rumours (and a very untasteful one), it's a huge disrespect to the person no matter what the real situation is.
If I were you I'd stop doing this kind of practice, even if you claim you are just "worried".

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019

You can stop, Nackedsnake is well known for causing massive internet arguments in the f95zone community. Most people would just use ignore function on him.

Reactions: Loopyness

sy_bot

Jan 27, 2023
The creator is still alive they they just...don't do this anymore
the creator is still alive, if you look at his profile it states he was online just yesterday at the time of my typing this (2/4/20023), so it appears he has simply moved on. Then again, for all I know somebody else had accessed his account but I would prefer to be hopeful that he is still alive until it is proven otherwise.

Victor.vr

Dec 12, 2022
hey, i have a question, why dont i see the supposed images that should apper in the game?
and also if someone can send me the game with the images or just the download link please?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
hey, i have a question, why dont i see the supposed images that should apper in the game?
and also if someone can send me the game with the images or just the download link please?
The images were took down in 0.2.7 cuz the dev used unauthorized images that the author claimed.
Download 0.2.6 if you want the imaged version.

StrayGege

Aug 24, 2022
you know what you are right, but this is my first ever go at a Visual novel and I adapted it from a series I posted on Nifty last year and the characters were already set in stone as big and buff, but you are so right I need to consider including more slender/twink built characters hopefully soon, please be patient with me and keep giving me this type of constructive criticism I very much appreciate it
Any chance we could get that link of stories on Nifty?