StupidBugExos

Formerly 'Cueoiosjs'
Jul 12, 2020
a bit of general feedback after playing, a missing file named heathermenu.png seems to be missing
create some more clarity on what is interactable, adding a small red glow might be a solution as to be not too on the nose.
really needs a door texture, perhaps you could make one in a photo editing studio.

adding parallax mapping might add better ambience. I personally have not done this but it might add.

I have tried my hand at making a game with rpg maker so I get it might be abit overwhelming but I do wish you good luck, there is quite abit of resources online and on youtube to make it better so dont be afraid to look it up
Thanks for the feedback! polishing the game's visuals is one of my priorities for now

StupidBugExos

Formerly 'Cueoiosjs'
Jul 12, 2020
GoFile's version doesn't suffer with the "cant load HeatherMenu.png" problem
I'll fix the other versions when i solve some problems with the ownership and my patreon

Thanks to everyone that played my game! ♡

chabam

Nov 1, 2017
only one room with the dead body all the rooms are locked ? where should i go?

never mind i have found away it's the second blood stain go to the left

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
If you right click, you will get an error/failure and you are dead in the water. Same thing happens if you click the bars in the right corner.
The sound of battle begins and you get another error/failure. Gotta redo your game, friend.

Last edited:

StupidBugExos

Formerly 'Cueoiosjs'
Jul 12, 2020
If you right click, you will get an error/failure and you are dead in the water. Same thing happens if you click the bars in the right corner.
The sound of battle begins and you get another error/failure. Gotta redo your game, friend.
Problem solved in GoFile's version, again, sorry for the errors, this is my first game

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr