2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Thanks. Where is the dungeon? I've been all over that I can see. Can see areas of mobs north of when I go east, but no way to get up there.
Once you learn the growth spell from homeroom (at some point, might be glitched as well as there's a reported error with the transition to the fall semester i think) you can use it on the cliffs in that area to reach the upper levels via a vine that grows.

Fair warning, that entire dungeon is broken and busted and glitchy, make a save before you enter!

Reactions: MobileGrunt

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
Are the first classes you start with supposed to show up in the 'New' class section after the first term? I saw something about picking other classes then backing up, but that didn't change anything. They still show up in the second, third and fourth terms under new: Neutral Magic, Mana Manipulation, Survival and Potion 1. Was Survival one of them?

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Are the first classes you start with supposed to show up in the 'New' class section after the first term? I saw something about picking other classes then backing up, but that didn't change anything. They still show up in the second, third and fourth terms under new: Neutral Magic, Mana Manipulation, Survival and Potion 1. Was Survival one of them?
It's a glitch, taking them a second time should properly register them as complete (except survival but that one doesn't matter for prereqs anyway so its doesnt matter too mucj except for funds.)
Its on the list for fixing for next release.

Reactions: MobileGrunt

Star_glider

Jun 14, 2018
Help?

My keyboard won't move the PC around anymore; esc still works to get to the menu though. The only other key that works is X, which also brings up the menu.

Looking around I found Options->Key Input but when I try to rebind a key the game locks up.

I have no controller attached either.

Having said all this, it's been several versions since I've played, so the bug may not be in the latest version...

edit: Nevermind, I figured it out. My FLIGHT STICK was interfering (!?!?) I'm glad to be able to play it now, but that feels so janky to have to remove my flight stick.

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2021
V0.46.0 Beta Release!

View attachment 3391696
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the free version, check out itch.io!

And for the latest build you can get it here on patreon!

Oooh...! Does this mean that Anya will be able to become preggers with slime babies as well? :3

If not and she takes the anti-preg potion for slimes then i'll be very disappointed... :<

Regardless, love the h-scene with her and Anya with those slimes. <3 (If only they were slime girls... Ah well, at least they still provide a genuine rarity that is slime pregnancies, just not enough of those in h-games these days, seriously... :( )

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Oooh...! Does this mean that Anya will be able to become preggers with slime babies as well? :3

If not and she takes the anti-preg potion for slimes then i'll be very disappointed... :<

Regardless, love the h-scene with her and Anya with those slimes. <3 (If only they were slime girls... Ah well, at least they still provide a genuine rarity that is slime pregnancies, just not enough of those in h-games these days, seriously... :( )
Not quite ready for that yet, but that's in the works!
I think there's going to have to be a return trip to facilitate that! (And the return trip isn't set up to work yet...)

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
as for now there are too many bugs to play it, the game also crashes every 5 minutes.
Please report more of the bugs and give crash logs.

The game is insanely complicated for an RPGMaker game and, as a solo developer with a dayjob, it does take me time to fix bugs and errors, but I do appreciate any and all information to help me fix them!

Reactions: Road969

zoltrix122

Sep 9, 2017
Please report more of the bugs and give crash logs.

The game is insanely complicated for an RPGMaker game and, as a solo developer with a dayjob, it does take me time to fix bugs and errors, but I do appreciate any and all information to help me fix them!
yeah im having a glitch that prevents it from ever going past the 1st spring or day 20 after that i think its supposed to go to summer but it never does so yeah lol

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
yeah im having a glitch that prevents it from ever going past the 1st spring or day 20 after that i think its supposed to go to summer but it never does so yeah lol
I heard a few reports on this and thought I had fixed a glitch when progressing from summer-fall, but I'm not sure what's causing these issues.

Have you tried it on a new game? Is there anything specifically that you can remember triggering it beforehand (specific classes taken, etc)? Does the game crash (with a log and error screen) or does it just lock up with a black screen?

At what point does it lock up? Is it on the night of the 20th after time passes?

I haven't been able to reproduce it yet so any information would be greatly appreciated.

zoltrix122

Sep 9, 2017
I heard a few reports on this and thought I had fixed a glitch when progressing from summer-fall, but I'm not sure what's causing these issues.

Have you tried it on a new game? Is there anything specifically that you can remember triggering it beforehand (specific classes taken, etc)? Does the game crash (with a log and error screen) or does it just lock up with a black screen?

At what point does it lock up? Is it on the night of the 20th after time passes?

I haven't been able to reproduce it yet so any information would be greatly appreciated.
i dont know what happened lol it worked afterword it might have been because i got called by one of the clients during the test so i could not tell you. the other glitch i have found is the second dungeon the ruins or whatever they are called the game freezes as you enter.

Reactions: hgameartman

blergh123

May 31, 2020
I want to like this game, and the monster pregnancy etc seems nice but after putting 2h into the game and just learning to study magic and working part time at tavern... no H content other than peeking on the other girl in dorm prostituting (?) to old man, i cant.

Reactions: justanotheranon11

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
I want to like this game, and the monster pregnancy etc seems nice but after putting 2h into the game and just learning to study magic and working part time at tavern... no H content other than peeking on the other girl in dorm prostituting (?) to old man, i cant.
H-Content is mostly centered around attending various jobs, clubs, relationships, or events.

For example, you get some interesting scenes with imps when you do enough of the kitchen ptj to unlock them (I think you start getting them showing up around the 10th attendance when you unlock the minigame, with full scenes playing out a bit later)

On the opposite side, attending book club once and choosing the lewd book then reading it at night in the dorms gets an immediate scene, same with going out into the field in the latest update and playing with the slime that spawns near the river, immediate H-scene.

If you've seen all of the prostitution scenes from peeking you should have an event trigger that opens up prostitution calls as well, which is a pretty quick unlock( just requires peeking 3 nights in a row and then a 4th event that triggers after that) and gives constant h-scenes with a few different clients, albeit that can get a little repetitive.

The game is very much structured as a regular sandbox RPG lifesim that unlocks opportunities and features as you play through it. I've tried to add a nice variety of longer-term content like the imps mixed with quick events like the new slime scene....

And to cap it off, I'm working on a recollections room that you can just use the debug tool to view every single scene in the game at any time. (or, when used properly, just review any scene you've already seen)
game_U7DcptRT2D.png
It even will give hints for each scene's unlock conditions!

1711572278942.png

It's taking a while to fill it in (because each new scene takes 4-5 hours to implement) but it's coming along slowly. The current version only has one scene but the patreon build now has about 6, and the next one after that will have 10 or so.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Man, really wish there was an expansion on the church. Like...I really want to see some more religious themes in here.
Certainly planned for the future! Just lots of stuff to go through first, including finishing the revamps to the first dungeon and the planned revamps to the start of the dark tower

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes