2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

andypandy00

Aug 11, 2023
Is there a discord for the dev or the game? I wanted to ask some questions and that usually feels like a better avenue for it.
I was wondering if saves can carry over after updating. Also if Slime pregnancy ever ends, I gave birth and the pregnancy just started over, three times. Might have been fixed (if it's even unintended) I don't know exactly what version I was playing, but I downloaded it here in January.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Is there a discord for the dev or the game? I wanted to ask some questions and that usually feels like a better avenue for it.
I was wondering if saves can carry over after updating. Also if Slime pregnancy ever ends, I gave birth and the pregnancy just started over, three times. Might have been fixed (if it's even unintended) I don't know exactly what version I was playing, but I downloaded it here in January.
Slime pregnancies are part of a special category of pregnancies called parasites. These currently include both slime pregnancies as well as tentacle pods, and have different reproductive systems than regular pregnancies. For slimes in particular, the birth scene only reduces them back down to the st art of the pregnancy, to remove parasites you have to use the nurse or a special potion.

It's not entirely clear in-game that this is the case though, so the goal will be to eventually have more information about them in game directly.

Saves for the most part carry over between versions. You might run into some trouble over the course of a year or two if you keep the same save file for a very long period of time and try to update to +10 versions ahead, but I usually catch any issues and have an update run on entering the dorms if anything that would break save compatibility is implemented.

CyberCy616

Feb 14, 2021
I would like to know if you are planning to add more classes for us to attended in the future. One that I think could have some really interesting scenes would be a Care For Magical Creatures. just food for thought.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
I would like to know if you are planning to add more classes for us to attended in the future. One that I think could have some really interesting scenes would be a Care For Magical Creatures. just food for thought.
More classes are certainly planned, but I reached a point where I think the first "section" is complete and wanted to spend time polishing the systems before I continued expanding.

Redoing the UI for class selection, for one, is something that really needs to be done considering the fact that it still occasionally glitches out. But before that can happen I need to finish up redoing the map menu, stats menu, and probably do the new skills menu (so that the skills and spells you learn are easier to set up, etc)

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
CombatRevampPromo1.gif
Working on a combat revamp that completely redoes the entire combat system, giving a plethora of new features, cleaner UI, robust animation support(casting and idle are shown for olivia!), visual skill remapping, and wipes out numerous bugs!

Reactions: Mimic22 and jahall
2.70 star(s) 15 Votes