2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
thx, is there a dialog or indication if anya get impregnated?
As of right now I think it's just her stomach expanding a few days later that's the only real indication. I think the chance might be 100% on the scene because it's more of a parasitic attack rather than a standard pregnancy, but I'll have to double-check the files to make sure.

Oh it won't happen if she's already pregnant from her side-story event, I suppose, even if it's at a stage where you can't tell she's pregnant, but I think that's the only thing blocking it right now.

Edit: Looking at the code, it might be possible that I accidentally flipped it and slime pregnancy ONLY triggers when Anya is already pregnant.... which is then blocked by the code that checks to make sure she isn't already pregnant before applying the slime pregnancy..

I'm going to spend a little time looking over the last pre-combat revamp update (v0.48.0) and compiling fixes for some of these issues. It's entirely possible I threw in some code to make sure Anya's pregnancy worked in another area and it still does work, but I need to apply some fixes anyway as the combat update will take some time.

In my defence, I was preparing for or recovering from surgery when I was compiling and finishing this and the following updates and wasn't entirely lucid.

Last edited:

demo1089

Jan 13, 2021
As of right now I think it's just her stomach expanding a few days later that's the only real indication. I think the chance might be 100% on the scene because it's more of a parasitic attack rather than a standard pregnancy, but I'll have to double-check the files to make sure.

Oh it won't happen if she's already pregnant from her side-story event, I suppose, even if it's at a stage where you can't tell she's pregnant, but I think that's the only thing blocking it right now.

Edit: Looking at the code, it might be possible that I accidentally flipped it and slime pregnancy ONLY triggers when Anya is already pregnant.... which is then blocked by the code that checks to make sure she isn't already pregnant before applying the slime pregnancy..

I'm going to spend a little time looking over the last pre-combat revamp update (v0.48.0) and compiling fixes for some of these issues. It's entirely possible I threw in some code to make sure Anya's pregnancy worked in another area and it still does work, but I need to apply some fixes anyway as the combat update will take some time.

In my defence, I was preparing for or recovering from surgery when I was compiling and finishing this and the following updates and wasn't entirely lucid.
alright thanks, also hope your recovering well

Reactions: hgameartman

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Horny Mage Academy: Dark Tower [v0.47] [HGameArtMan]

COMPRESSED Windows

SIZE ~ 270 MB

-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 21, 2021
You have to have a maxed-out relationship with her, then talk to her and ask her to join you in a dungeon, then you can go back to the waterways and the scene on being attacked by the slimes should change to the impregnation one.
I'm currently at "friend" rank with Anya, does that mean maxed-out affection for her? All I get from her when she's available after morning classes is "talk" and "hangout" (which involves skipping time and indicates that you two had a lot of fun in that time) and the last one is the exit option out of talking with her, am I missing something?

Also, for some reason the wiki link isn't working.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
I'm currently at "friend" rank with Anya, does that mean maxed-out affection for her? All I get from her when she's available after morning classes is "talk" and "hangout" (which involves skipping time and indicates that you two had a lot of fun in that time) and the last one is the exit option out of talking with her, am I missing something?

Also, for some reason the wiki link isn't working.
Hanging out with Anya more often will eventually get to higher ranks of friendship, with the last one unlocking options to party up and go into the dungeon together. It's a bit further out from the friend rank, but the relationship system in general will eventually be getting a rework as well(as it's unclear on progress, grindy, and the setup is ancient and probably buggy in ways I haven't seen yet). There are 10 scenes in total before it's maxed out.

The wiki is down because i ran out of money hosting my own website and don't have a lot of time to find a place to host or even make the new wiki. I'll likely eventually try to get one set up again but it probably won't be until the game is much closer to completion as it's still very much a work in progress.

Jul 21, 2021
Hanging out with Anya more often will eventually get to higher ranks of friendship, with the last one unlocking options to party up and go into the dungeon together. It's a bit further out from the friend rank, but the relationship system in general will eventually be getting a rework as well(as it's unclear on progress, grindy, and the setup is ancient and probably buggy in ways I haven't seen yet). There are 10 scenes in total before it's maxed out.

The wiki is down because i ran out of money hosting my own website and don't have a lot of time to find a place to host or even make the new wiki. I'll likely eventually try to get one set up again but it probably won't be until the game is much closer to completion as it's still very much a work in progress.
Ah, I see. Thanks for answering regardless, as it was the small mini-guide I was hoping would remain, along with the few key services/traits that certain groups can give, such as a few of the dark church's traits that I had interest in, such as the "crest of pregnancy" (yes, i'm well aware slime pregnancies are 100%, but still useful to know that the dark church gives out such traits regardless) which, iirc, ensures 100% pregnancy from any viable source whilst active on Olivia.

Gotcha, had no idea that I still had some work to do with furthering Anya's affection, thought it was maxed out with it showing her as a "friend" but I guess I thought wrong. heh ^^;

I'm also REALLY HOPING that Anya can receive some futa-loving from a futa-Olivia (yes, I recall the futanarization only being temporary atm, but I REALLY HOPE that, eventually, there's a way to make it permanent since it'd be so lovely to get Anya preggers with Olivia's child[ren] via futa-love, just not one for boring male romances with Anya/Olivia, especially due to me being a guy, one that doesn't really prefer maledom, at all really, hope you understand) in the future. <3

Last edited:

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
So been awhile since I last check on the game nice to know it's alive and doing well I wanted to ask hiw the game doing on the art side if things? Did anything get updated are you doing the art your self still or you commissioned some one to do all the art so you could focus on coding and adding more content?

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
So been awhile since I last check on the game nice to know it's alive and doing well I wanted to ask hiw the game doing on the art side if things? Did anything get updated are you doing the art your self still or you commissioned some one to do all the art so you could focus on coding and adding more content?
Pretty much all of the art is still being done by me, and I haven't commissioned anything in quite a while now (the artist I was working with went poof and I don't have the money or time to vet and find another)

I have still been slowly updating older artwork throughout the game, one recent one that hasn't quite made it in yet was that I actually redid Anyas standing artwork a bit! (Mostly some tweaks to face shape, leg length and positions, etc etc)

The latest artwork I drew and implemented in released versions is the new slime stuff, which was a fun challenge because I haven't done a lot of multiple character scenes yet and I need to practice them some more.

Last edited:

Dikkus

Oct 8, 2021
Im getting a black screen as I try to pass the day into the month after fall. I managed to work around it by knocking myself out in one of the dungeons.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Im getting a black screen as I try to pass the day into the month after fall. I managed to work around it by knocking myself out in one of the dungeons.
It's a known issue yeah, I'm working on debugging it but it's being kind of annoyingly difficult for me for some reason.
Someone else also said that they were able to navigate to a combat area and die to clear it, which seems to work as you said but is a bit tricky.

Last edited:
Reactions: Serpream

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
i can't figure out research in library, can i skip it?
If you do the minigame once you unlock the ability to skip doing the minigame and just choose your research you need.

It's just a match 3 game where you grab 3 of the same book, continues until you've caught like 6 or 7 of something or that many romance novels.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Is there any way to dupe the code... or is there any I/O trigger I can tweak to get Anya prego?
Anya's pregnancy state is stored in variable 210, specifically 210(0)

Using the debug tool to access the console (it's a few pages in), the following console commands should set her pregnancy to the start of the slime pregnancy.

$gameVariables.value(210)[0].Pregnancy = "Slime"
$gameVariables.value(210)[0].PregState = 0;
$gameVariables.value(210)[0].pCurDate = 0;
$gameVariables.value(210)[0].pStage1 = 2;
$gameVariables.value(210)[0].pStage2 = 5;
$gameVariables.value(210)[0].pDueDate = 15;

There's still no proper birth scene implemented yet, but more is planned for sure as I continue expanding the underground waterways!

I'm testing the fixes I implemented currently and will be compiling the fix, as well as hopefully a fix for the black screen error at the start of fall, into the V0.48.0 version due to release once bugs are smoothed out and fixed properly, but hopefully this helps for now!

Reactions: Frurose
2.70 star(s) 15 Votes