Ren'Py Abandoned Horny Scrolls: Polis [v1.2] [Jester555]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Hf1mJ1.png

Overview:
I'm now at the beginning of the development of a visual novel that I've been nurturing for a long time. I'm a fan of games like Slave maker and have long wanted to create a game with similar mechanics. The game has a story, as well as various mini-games that I will try to fit seamlessly into the story. The main goal of the game is to train slave girls for various purposes, which will appear as the story progresses.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-25
Release Date: 2022-11-25
Developer: Jester555 -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2
Language: English
Other games: Hot Kitty BAR
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - - -

5oogoO.jpg 8USu9J.jpg eHCydf.jpg IZyTpE.jpg Mmk2EL.jpg

Last edited:

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
From the title, I thought it was something made with Skyrim mods.

eca.png

And if IS something made with Skyrim mods I'm gonna be so embarassed... actually not
And I read Horny Scrolls POLLS and not POLIS (that's what 4 hours of sleep cause)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
** there was a hiccup with the version number, the downloaded zip is named 1.5 but it's actually 1.2

HornyScrollsPolis-1.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Last edited:

Magate90

May 10, 2018
HornyScrollsPolis-1.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
When I open your game - version 1.2....

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Always interested in Slave trainer games, on top of that the models look nice!
How much freedom do you plan for the player to treat and train the slaves?

For example, I like to play as an asshole and would like to prostitute them to get money while other prefer the harem approach.

Liara

Jun 28, 2017
It's because the download links are 1.2 also. Dr Phil is the thread title wrong or the download links? :p
This confusion will come up and again until we actually pass by 1.5. Explaining will waste precious time.
Skip ahead to 1.5.1 with the next minimal release.

Reactions: RPDL

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
Combat seems a bit flaky. I used easy settings, maxed out pysical and combat stats, and got into an unavoidable fight with a thug.

So it pops up boxes saying "click" and I click on them. Sometimes it damages the thug, other time it doesn't and my guy gets hurt. It's not clear if that's lack of skill or equipment, or if I need to hold the click or spam the mouse button to make it work.

I did get him down to about 5 points of health one time, but it would be nice to know if this was a bug or if I'm just doing it wrong (and if so, how to do it right)

Reactions: MEDO. XX
Jul 22, 2021
The combat Click here button doesn't seem to react to mouse clicks, if I click it first to highlight it with mouse then smash space bar it throws punches.

Also after defeating the thug the game crashes upon seeing map to click his room.

Good start though, promising

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Future tags would helpful to find out just what KIND of Slave game this is. Not into the dark slave kind of game where MC trains girls and prostitutes them. If that's the goal of the game, cool, but it's good to know ahead of time so some of us don't get our hopes up too high.

Edit: Nevermind, someone on Itch.io says there is NTR "a few minutes into the game." Potentially Unavoidable. That solves that mystery. Peace!

Last edited: