Unity Horny Warp: Hentai Fantasy [v1.1.0] [IlluminatiGames]

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
HI! a question, i have 2 missing scenes in the gallery, the last two to be more especific.
I'm pretty sure you mean those, right?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think they're missing, they're just there to put the one existing picture on that page in the center. But that's just a wild guess on my end...

// EDIT: I was wrong, apparently there are different endings, see this.

Last edited:

barnsboy

Dec 4, 2020
I'm pretty sure you mean those, right?
I don't think they're missing, they're just there to put the one existing picture on that page in the center. But that's just a wild guess on my end...
the 3 pictures are for the 3 endings, horny, normal and dull. what ending you get depends on what you say to the girls through out the game

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
what ending you get depends on what you say to the girls through out the game
Oh -- is that so? Interesting...
I've just search for "ending", and found a guide on how to get each ending! Thanks a lot for this information! :)

// EDIT: Got them all now.

Last edited:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Pls share a save file its sucks starting always from beginning
Why do you always have to start from the beginning? For the different endings -- finish the game once, then load the same game again from the main menu, talk to each girl (different answers ofc), finish to get the 2nd ending, load the same game again, talk to each girl and get the 3rd ending.

LetsHaveFun65

Sep 1, 2021
Why do you always have to start from the beginning? For the different endings -- finish the game once, then load the same game again from the main menu, talk to each girl (different answers ofc), finish to get the 2nd ending, load the same game again, talk to each girl and get the 3rd ending.
Oh no you understand me wrong i played the older versions 2 times from beginning this will be the 3.time just to get the finish results

krowndsnakd

Mar 26, 2019
if the endings are animated i'll play again, otherwise gr8 game for the animations... as far as minigames go, sure.. it works

Walkaver

Oct 21, 2021
you need to have the same files at the addresses:
C:/program files (x86)/[Steam]Userdata/[Steam3AccountID]/1539160/remote
and
LocalLow/IlluminatiGames/HornyWarp

Remove the internet just in case (I did that) and it worked

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
Looks like version posted here is not 1.1.0, but release one. No V-Sync option in setting and no saving in dialogs despite changelog. Anyone have latest one?

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes