Unity Horny Warp: Hentai Fantasy [v1.1.0] [IlluminatiGames]

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Anduin

Mar 9, 2018
Sorry to say, but no matter how good the art is: The simple fact that this game is a DEMO isn't mentioned in the OP at all.
So until that is fixed, big thumps down from me. (n)

Aside from that: Decent start for a 0.1 Version

IlluminatiGames

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
I'm keen on buying it as well when the full version drops, looks like actual care is being put in, at least with the art at a minimum. Whatever their version is for the full visuals (sometimes steam doesn't like certain content).

Just cue us into what platform you get the closest to the full cut when you do, and we'll be more inclined to buy it off there.

Not sure if you're sticking just to patreon or doing like a pixiv fanbox or subscribestar but some might do those who have a beef with patreon.
We'll release it on steam, and you can wishlist it to be notified when it will happen :giggle:

Patreon is just because we want to include more content in Horny Warp, but due to development time, we need some support

Reactions: Gojii

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The new music and background really good, I love it a lot. Very nice improvement for an already great game, can't wait to see what surprise you will throw at us in the next update

• Love
Reactions: IlluminatiGames

zlka112

Mar 3, 2019
good job dude! The graphics are good, I liked the characters. animation and voice-over are very good, you will look at your style.
My only criticism is that it's too short for such a good job, it would be better if you started with a lot more.

• Love
Reactions: IlluminatiGames

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
good job dude! The graphics are good, I liked the characters. animation and voice-over are very good, you will look at your style.
My only criticism is that it's too short for such a good job, it would be better if you started with a lot more.
No joke after finished the demo I replayed like 6-7 times because the game is just so good and fun, but understandable because 2D arts would take lot of time to draw so we need to satisfy for what we got now
Hopefully to see the next update soon with more content and even though I know Dev planned 6 girls with 18 H scenes already but I feel like if it gain more people supports and money I think he could expand the game with more story and H scenes and maybe even new girl

Jan 15, 2021
Man I sure hope it will be a full complete game on release and not some early access release. Sick and tired of never ending patreon games that are being milked for eternity.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Just played the game. Damn, art and animation are awesome!

Noticed "Patreon" was misspelled here
1645117902084.png

Suggestions:
- Let us use H to hide/show the interface
- ESC and/or right mouse button to bring the menu up
- Option to turn off voice
- Audio feedback when you catch normal apples in the witch's minigame

Last edited:

IlluminatiGames

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Just played the game. Damn, art and animation are awesome!

Notice Patreon was misspelled here
View attachment 1659139

Suggestions:
- Let us use H to hide/show the interface
- ESC and/or right mouse button to bring the menu up
- Option to turn off voice
- Audio feedback when you catch normal apples in the witch's minigame
Oh, fixed it :)

And thanks for the suggestions!

Reactions: sexypeanut
4.00 star(s) 20 Votes