Unity Horny Warp: Hentai Fantasy [v1.1.0] [IlluminatiGames]

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Oktineta

Oct 22, 2017
Hi guys!
Really well done for that demo, seems really promising! I'd like to invest a little of my time in, by translating it to FR by exemple. If you are interested, and wanna talk about it, im open!

Continue your good works !

Reactions: IlluminatiGames

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I like it, great art, would benefit from a dialogue rollback option to explore your choices and it DEFINITELY needs a proper proofreader but for a demo i think it's good, very nice.

Reactions: sexypeanut

IlluminatiGames

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Also, guys
I just released the demo on steam and it'll be a great help if you play it there, too

It will help me gain more wishlists and make the game even better

Reactions: supersomeone

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Finally got time to play it and GREAT STUFF. Say, I'm missing the last two h-scenes in the gallery. Any idea how to unlock them, please?

IlluminatiGames

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
We have created a public post on our Patreon about the development process of “Horny Warp”.

Thank you all for your attention to our game! We will share more content soon. :)

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Good to hear from you, and nice to get a dev blog. Not going to lie, though, I'm more than a little disappointed when I saw the reply notification from the developer and it ended up not being a content update or build. But even my disappointment should be seen as a compliment, because it means I really liked the demo and wanted more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IlluminatiGames

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
We have created a public post on our Patreon about the development process of “Horny Warp”.

Thank you all for your attention to our game! We will share more content soon. :)
Thank you for sharing us your development progress, just take your time to develop this masterpiece

IlluminatiGames

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
We've launched a vote for the third bunny's scene! Our 10$ patrons will decide which one gets into the game

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes