d90art

Mar 23, 2019
I've been sleeping on this one, but lo and behold what do I see? Redhead with abs in the thumbnail.

Christmas has come and so have I.

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Also gallery shows a new character (?) and the traider has 2 scenes... any idea how to get them?

Sep 22, 2020
Full Gallery Saves for v0.10:

View attachment 2269865

Installation:

Extract file

Copy and paste contents of saves folder into C:/Users/USERNAME/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/HornyCraft

Move original saves folder into HornyCraft/game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What the fuck is it with this developer and having Alex get fucked by anyone other than Steve. If you didn't like when she got fucked by the Piglins then you definitely won't like the fact that in this new update both Alex and Steve get raped with the new ending resulting in Steve bleeding to death from his ass.
yeah bro, this thing with Alex and Steve is really trowing me off so bad, i honestly gave up on it already, i'm still playing the new updates for the monster girls XD

jed999

May 26, 2021
let's hope this one gets better, the art shows lots of potential but the grind and the random guessing are going to kill the game if not corrected.

Put just the tiniest bit of logic into things like the maze and you'll have a winner.

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes