citrone

Jul 17, 2023
barely started the game, but basically from what i understand the gist of it is: you're Steve simp giving away gifts to a stacy Alex getting fucked by others? no hate tho

72 man

Jul 29, 2020
barely started the game, but basically from what i understand the gist of it is: you're Steve simp giving away gifts to a stacy Alex getting fucked by others? no hate tho
no its more Steve starts to fuck her up for being a bitch quest

GeorgiePorgie

Jul 21, 2022
how do you steal gold from the piglins without dying??? i'm so confused i can't find any way to do it.

I found if you get given the task and then go straight to the shrine, you can steal the gold without dying.
If you go anywhere else before going to the shrine or let the day progress you will die during the attempt.
I think it was also dependent on the time of day Blaze gave you the task, but I can't remember what time of day it was.

somebody95147

May 22, 2020
After seeing that "who is left" (herobrine victims) image and considering there hasn't been any bestiality in a long time.

I hope a herobrine x Alex scene envolves "death by snoo snoo" with bestiality,
like a sparky level up where he gets a massive deadly monster horse dong and he busts into her house (thinking time for round two) while she is sleeping (inflation explosion),
or introduce wolves, have her get gangbanged and then eaten alive by the wolves.

The death scenes as of yet haven't been very sexual though have they, so that probably won't happen, but its food for thought. (i'd honestly prefer normal bestiality. maybe alex finds out about the golden apple and sics sparky on the witch as horny revenge or something)

Regardless, herobrine is best girl and my dream couple is herobrine x sparky (would much rather have this bestiality than what i mentioned above), that would make this game for me.

Setriven

Jun 5, 2017
Part 9, Herobrine - Warden

I touched the red torch in her room beside the candles, i solve the puzzle.
After that i try to talk with the Warden (to get married and trigger the scene) but it just says :Under development.

What am I missing?

Gun-Bao

Sep 10, 2019
Part 9, Herobrine - Warden

I touched the red torch in her room beside the candles, i solve the puzzle.
After that i try to talk with the Warden (to get married and trigger the scene) but it just says :Under development.

What am I missing?
try to sleep?

UnLeu

Jul 15, 2024
Supp, is this suppose to be like this or am i missing something? I dont miss any scenes from the ones discovered...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UnLeu

Jul 15, 2024
You are missing Zombie and Warden, both are fund while mining.
I have them completed... So it is supposed to show it there? Any ideea why it doesnt?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit:

Figured it out. I found the game and played on a browser. After i downloaded the game, i transfered the save from there. Some bug happened for the girls i discovered prior transfer but playing on a new save and discovering them again fixed the thing. :)

Last edited:

Saphartlantis

Dec 4, 2018
Welp, at least Warden death was 'thankfully' fast.
Do I feel horrible ? Absolutely.
Can I stop myself from falling deeper and deeper into this obvious trap of fascinated revulsion ? Impossible.

Reactions: Shadik
3.70 star(s) 61 Votes