Ginger6409

Dec 6, 2018
help me i did herobrine and now i dont have a cow and i need milk HELP
You'll have to either reload to a previous save and skip Herobrine, or start a new game. I haven't done the Herobrine route after the horse jumpscare and the warning I got to not go down her route, and from what I've seen, going down her route is not for the faint of heart. Not sure if it's still in effect, but if you finish her route currently, she will delete all your saves, so keep a backup of your entire save log just in case

jasonx4453

Nov 18, 2021
Could I ask for help I can't pass the Herobrine route the door maze thing can someone help me with that (sorry for my bad English)

Gun-Bao

Sep 10, 2019
Could I ask for help I can't pass the Herobrine route the door maze thing can someone help me with that (sorry for my bad English)
my English so bad, too.
you can either search the forum for the order of opening doors, or, having recorded the game before bedtime, sort through the doors that do not wake you up. There are 3 or 4 levels.

Normik1

Oct 12, 2022
Hey Guys, i have problem.
Almost on beggining with new version of game.
Im is in cave, digging cobblestones and i fall to deep cave and i must chose Left or Right side, i chose this and this, screen is black on little moment and nothing is happend.
I cant go from this point and chose way to leave from cave, any help ?

3.70 star(s) 62 Votes