Unity Horror in Hongdae [v02.2024] [David Balsamique]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Finuee

Sep 14, 2022
no scene replay this time? he had in previous games
Each of the two sex scenes has the option to replay them just after finishing them. Also, you can go to the office and click on the communications tower seen through the window, far far away, where you can play through some scenes, including both sex scenes.

I would strongly discourage you from using it for scenes you haven't played yet, specially the car scene if you haven't had it yet. Also, of the four available scenes from the cheat, only two are sexual (secretary and policewoman).

ShadySkull

Jul 15, 2022
thanks, too discreet for real if no one tells me, why not just "scene replay" in the pause or main menu lol

Finuee

Sep 14, 2022
thanks, too discreet for real if no one tells me, why not just "scene replay" in the pause or main menu lol
I would assume that's because it's still a work in progress. I'm pretty sure there'll eventually be an option to replay the sex scenes, at some point in the future. For now this honestly seems more like a temporary hack to be able to replay key scenes needed to change the game state and be able to test or debug the game. Notice how one of the other two scenes that you can choose fires a major change in the game's internal state (trigger the ending branching tree) and the other leads to one of the newer scenes (the phone) that probably needed testing because it worked slightly different to other scenes.

Aug 14, 2021
Hey yo, can anyone tell what's new in the update?

by the way if David Basamique see this comment, i just want u to kow u always doing a great job, keep the great work

Reactions: Bubilonka

IceStark

Apr 3, 2019
I don't know if i've encountered a bug or what... but I'm playing MAC and can't seem to unlock any scene. I've talked to anyone and showed everything to all of them. Everyone here is saying that the story is superlinear and short, please write a short walkthrough for me so I can understand were something broke down.
Thanks

IceStark

Apr 3, 2019
Do you mean the animations are not playing? I'm on windows 10 and I had this issue, turns out I needed to install microsoft's hevc video extensions. Maybe look into mac hevc extensions. Again, idk if that's the problem in your case, just wanted to put this out there.
It's not the animation... it's just that after I talk to the kid at the university there is no plot anymore... I'm stuck with always the same answer from everyone and I don't know how to progress with the story. Please describe the story to me... I'm starting to think that I'm missing a crucial step to progress. But as I mentioned I talked to everyone and showed them everything

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
game makes my video card go ape shit, don't think ill be playing this, literally only game i load up giving me screeching sounds, maybe check in later if it gets optimized

his previous games i never had this issue

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
Always felt this guy needs a programmer (or... u know, someone with basic familiarity with renpy lmao) and a writer. Make a basic VN, well-running and it will be miles ahead of most other games here and everything he has produced so far.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Always felt this guy needs a programmer (or... u know, someone with basic familiarity with renpy lmao) and a writer. Make a basic VN, well-running and it will be miles ahead of most other games here and everything he has produced so far.
if hes working on this solo, then doubling or tripling the cost doesnt look appealing when he already have around 1k supporters

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes