Unity Horror in Hongdae [v08.2024] [David Balsamique]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
I'm a little confuse, how works the QTE in this game ? I mean the moment where a red bar pop on the screen. There is no difference between scenes when I click or not (I'm talking about the moment in the gloomy house), did I miss something about this game mecanic ?

snoogybunny

Jul 26, 2017
Hello! It's me, just passing by... reading the nice messages and dramas :) Snoogybunny and Sama変態, I'll show that screenshot to the dev team. A video is supposed to play right after that line, so I have a few questions:
  1. When you start a new game, do you first see a video of a plane landing, or does it jump straight to Chad walking while talking on the phone? Or was there a long black screen before anything appeared?
  2. Do you know your graphic card model and your operating system (OS)?
We are aware of the rare choppy animation bug. Providing your configuration details (OS and graphic card) is welcome.

The mini-game was requested (I made similar strip games years ago). It also serves as a nod to Korean sexy RPGs, which are different from my beloved table RPGs. Ultraman made a constructive suggestion about the rules, so I'll give that a try.
I am on RTX 3070 and win11, seems like Sama変態 also have the same GPU and windows

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes