Unity Horror in Hongdae [v08.2024] [David Balsamique]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
The game always crashes for me at this point (initial conversation options). Is someone here having the same issue or has come up with a solution? Thank you. 1723987099316.png

Reactions: Ntrsugar

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Strong words coming from someone who was triggered so hard from feedback about the game as if it was feedback about his mum.
Not at all, but I'm beginning to think you sorta like me. You can't stop engaging me it seems.

Ner0nitas

Sep 5, 2019
Not at all, but I'm beginning to think you sorta like me. You can't stop engaging me it seems.
Man, you call me "friend", you have the impression that I like you... you really are a desperate dude.
No wonder why you are so frustrated.

Everyone, please give this guy a bit of love, he really needs it.

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
Finally got around to playing this again after a long time. I don't remember the looping animations being so choppy. Does anyone else have that problem or is it just me?

About that hated dice roll game. I completed it pretty quickly, but I can't say that it was much fun. I think it wouldn't bother people so much if you didn't have to watch that dice roll animation every single time. That makes the game unnecessarily long.

Robert O.

Jul 16, 2017
Anyways, anyone know what this guy's referencing?
If it's like a real life case, it's gone completely over my head.
I think he's refering to the corpse holding a teddybear that you can find at the gloomy house?
Otherwise, I have no clue.

David Balsamique

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2019
Hello! It's me, just passing by... reading the nice messages and dramas :) Snoogybunny and Sama変態, I'll show that screenshot to the dev team. A video is supposed to play right after that line, so I have a few questions:
  1. When you start a new game, do you first see a video of a plane landing, or does it jump straight to Chad walking while talking on the phone? Or was there a long black screen before anything appeared?
  2. Do you know your graphic card model and your operating system (OS)?
We are aware of the rare choppy animation bug. Providing your configuration details (OS and graphic card) is welcome.

The mini-game was requested (I made similar strip games years ago). It also serves as a nod to Korean sexy RPGs, which are different from my beloved table RPGs. Ultraman made a constructive suggestion about the rules, so I'll give that a try.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Hello! It's me, just passing by... reading the nice messages and dramas :) Snoogybunny and Sama変態, I'll show that screenshot to the dev team. A video is supposed to play right after that line, so I have a few questions:
  1. When you start a new game, do you first see a video of a plane landing, or does it jump straight to Chad walking while talking on the phone? Or was there a long black screen before anything appeared?
  2. Do you know your graphic card model and your operating system (OS)?
We are aware of the rare choppy animation bug. Providing your configuration details (OS and graphic card) is welcome.

The mini-game was requested (I made similar strip games years ago). It also serves as a nod to Korean sexy RPGs, which are different from my beloved table RPGs. Ultraman made a constructive suggestion about the rules, so I'll give that a try.
The man himself.

Reactions: foy

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I think he's refering to the corpse holding a teddybear that you can find at the gloomy house?
Otherwise, I have no clue.
Maybe, but the corpse itself looks like that of an adult, and none of the missing people look like the corpse.

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
how can i get to the hospital?
You actually have health in this game. Yes, that heart in the upper right corner isn't just part of an unimplemented feature, even though it seems that way at first. As far as I know there are currently only two ways to lose health: Once in the gloomy house and by getting caught by the thugs, which can happen multiple times. Take damage 2 or 3 times (don't remember) and you get a gameover (handjob from nurse).

KainTheR

Dec 28, 2022
I don’t understand what to do on this task, help = Hyung would have stolen lee

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: nokija4

Kirara23

May 14, 2023
I have feeling that Dave working as normal designer as primary job and his pron games is sorta of his hobby. How does he update this game slow, but have high level skillz?

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes