VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Horror Mansion [Full Fix] [Spicy Pumpkin]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Clay Tourist

The storytelling is fun, chapter 2 is my favorite because of the playful clown girls and amusing mini games, i can feel a little horror atmosphere at some part especially at chapter 3, the art is amazing but minus animation but that's fine considering it's your first game, the sex scene and dialogue is hot but could be hotter, the choices that leading to a game over could be further expanded and make it a little more complicated to find the right choice. With that being said, this game is a hidden gem and an amazing result for your first game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

EstrangedTurtle

This is truly a gem of a game. Horror themed, sexy waifus moaning and shambling all over the place, you've got a succubus that loves to toy with you, and you get a sexy clown that both endears you to her, and scares the absolute tarnation out of you as well. There is some forced cheating (actually, a lot of it) where the MC has sex with other girls than his girlfriend so you may find that unappealing.

It's pretty linear play, with a downside being how often you need to save since Game Overs send you back to the original menu.

That said, this is one of the few games that combine sexy and spooky and I'm in love with how well this one does it. Thanks Spicy Pumpkin for making this!!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

sina157

I enjoyed the game
    The story of the game was good
    And the scenes of the game are really attractive, especially for those who like femdom
    Also, the game gallery is considered a bonus point.
    The choices are not bad, but they are not enough, and you have to follow the way the game is designed, for example, you have to support the summer and there is no way having more relationship with moon.
    The game could be more beautiful if more choices were added
  4. 5.00 star(s)

mrepic1590

Very good visual novel type hentai game with choices leading to bad end h scenes. Characters are very charming and likeable. The h scenes are for the most part very high quality, only a couple animated ones looked a little off like Lilith paizuri. Story is actually pretty interesting and good for a hentai game also.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

2382dudubes

Played version labeled Demo, Chapter 3.1

It's a goofy story about a dude repeatedly getting jumped on by several femdom monsters. Gameplay is a random collection of extremely simplistic mini-games, with the occasional choice that will lead in a scene and a gamer over.

+ The scenes aren't bad, if you are into reverse rape monster anime girls

+ The settings is totally whack but kinda fun

- Disabled rollback and instant game overs force player to spam save

- I found the mini-games, while simplistic, to be extremely mechanically unfun
  6. 4.00 star(s)

definitelynotdaniel5

**Mild Spoilers Below**

The scenes appeal to a wide variety of femdom monster girl lovers (which is exactly as advertised). My only complaint is that some of the earlier ones have a secondary male character that (imo) does not need to be there. This is definitely the main selling point (so far) of this demo.

Gameplay wise, there's not much (if anything) to the battle system. However, there are a few random puzzles/games inserted to break the monotony. Personally, I think putting in more "temptation" into losing these games would put them a massive step up. Keep in mind that I said "more", since the Dev has added some in, albeit weakly at this build (which is perfectly okay considering it's a demo).

I think the story is 100% the weakest point, and needs quite a bit of working on to keep the reader/player more immersed, especially in the H-scenes. That being said, I'm not particularly sure what kind of direction the Dev wants to go in. Based on what I gathered playing, it seems like the game overall doesn't take itself too seriously but is a very inconsistent at pushing that feeling.

As comparison examples, I think Shrift and MGQ both do "serious" stories well. On the other spectrum, Monster Girl Dreams is an excellent example of a non-serious lighthearted game. Horror Mansion has some "serious" things you'd expect from femdom MG games like snuff/draining, but you can't help but break that small bit of immersion when characters like the Hot Dog guy show up. I'd like to see the Dev stick it to one side or the other, and not teeter too much in-between.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Tyrhannus

This is a demo so the content is not a lot, but what's there is pretty great. The artwork is enjoyable and there are scenes for people who want to see monster girls have their way with the protagonist. There is a scene that can best be described as reverse netorare. If Halloween and Monster Girl Quest had a lovechild, you get this game. Certainly room for growth and improvement, but it's worth checking out
  8. 2.00 star(s)

RumbleBR

The combat is a bit unfair, you can die easy in first combat... The CG if you want to see you are going to die 90% of the time... The zombie and ghost girls didn't appear, and this game sounds is soo loud you can have your ears hurt, you need lower the sound manualy.... But the story is not bad and the halloween tematic remembered one of my favorites games "Phatoshentalia"