Spicy Pumpkin

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2021
horrormansion.png

Overview:
The game is about a guy named Daniel who's forced to leave his hometown, but ends up getting trapped in a haunted mansion full of spooky monster girls! Even more, unfortunately, Daniel's girlfriend gets captured by a Ghost Girl, so now it's up to Daniel to both save his girlfriend and escape!​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-08
Release Date: 2022-12-06
Developer: Spicy Pumpkin - -
Censored: No
Version: Full
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Launch issues should be fixed now

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - -

lilithgif2.gif cdollh b.png screenshot0002.png zombie_bj_1.gif lilithh c.png moonh d.png nunbj d.png zombieh b.png ezgif-1-36bce20a81.gif screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png 84164968fd267941767e50395f6b07c8.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I can't say I'm a huge fan of the trial-and-error aspects of the game. Never liked that in a VN, especially when most are just a generic 'game over' screen rather than having anything sexy or interesting to them. There's a bit of jank in other areas as well; the writing isn't quite my thing, battles are pretty clunky, and the main guy's art looks sorta out of place compared to the girls.

Pleasantly surprised by the H scenes, though. Despite being still images, the use of sound, a bit of pseudo-animation, and cum variations make them work quite well. Far better than many CG-reliant games, honestly.

I especially liked the zombies, they look phenomenal in general and the mid-scene art swap definitely drove home the gang-rape aspects. Wouldn't mind if they got more scenes, like dual paizuri, or the forbidden blowjob.

Overall an interesting project, and this is just the initial demo release for a free game so I can't be too harsh. I'll keep an eye on this one, it definitely has potential.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Yes!!?

Edit:
(If the dev shows up)
I see some complaints about the music. I haven't heard it myself yet but here's what I use:

Last edited:
Reactions: JeffNardz

Spicy Pumpkin

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2021
This is Spicy Pumpkin! I saw this post and wanted to say thank you for posting about my game! I also appreciate that you took the time to make a cover photo and even take game preview photos.

• Haha
Reactions: Symphy 24 and BaasB

Spicy Pumpkin

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2021
Nice game but too short!
Thanks for playing! The game is no where near finished, so there's a lot more content ahead! If there are enough people interested in my game (I'll judge by twitter/itch followers and patreon pledges), I'll be motivated to continue developing! The plan is to have 1 new chapter every 2 months or so.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes