BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
This is Spicy Pumpkin! I saw this post and wanted to say thank you for posting about my game! I also appreciate that you took the time to make a cover photo and even take game preview photos.
No problem

Open a ticket for the thread ownership / Game Developers Tag
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spicy Pumpkin

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2021
Horror Mansion [Demo] [Spicy Pumpkin]

Unofficial android port release:-
note:- before install this app uninstall other ported games.

Mega

for more:-

please support:-

Wow, cool! Thanks a lot for making this!

Reactions: StupidFool

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I can't say I'm a huge fan of the trial-and-error aspects of the game. Never liked that in a VN, especially when most are just a generic 'game over' screen rather than having anything sexy or interesting to them. There's a bit of jank in other areas as well; the writing isn't quite my thing, battles are pretty clunky, and the main guy's art looks sorta out of place compared to the girls.

Pleasantly surprised by the H scenes, though. Despite being still images, the use of sound, a bit of pseudo-animation, and cum variations make them work quite well. Far better than many CG-reliant games, honestly.

I especially liked the zombies, they look phenomenal in general and the mid-scene art swap definitely drove home the gang-rape aspects. Wouldn't mind if they got more scenes, like dual paizuri, or the forbidden blowjob.

Overall an interesting project, and this is just the initial demo release for a free game so I can't be too harsh. I'll keep an eye on this one, it definitely has potential.
I subscribe to your review! Game shows promise, but the battles feel quite repetitive - do we really need to punch Moon more than, let's say, 10 times to defeat her? At least the zombie fight had the light bolt to speed it up

My main suggestion to this game is a gallery. The scenes are nice, so it's a shame to not see them again without loading the game

Reactions: Cryswar

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
Ha :unsure: I've forgot about this game, wanted to wait few updates before trying it, but the game hasn't been updated in here. :unsure:

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
lol!!

1660640950790.png

I can't go past the balloon minigame. Is there any cheat to skip it?

Last edited:

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
How many chapters is the game up to over here? Is it still at the demo or has someone grabbed the rest of the chapters

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
lol!!

View attachment 1986942

I can't go past the balloon minigame. Is there any cheat to skip it?
nope but you only need to pass 15. the game doesn't always seem to be able to tell when i click

Spicy Pumpkin i been meaning to say this for a while but i keep forgetting too, i noticed that Lilith's heart blocking minigame is a little too hard of you don't have a proper mouse(like if your playing on a laptop)

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes