bukiam

Jun 27, 2023
I got the same problem.
I got the same problem using the latest public patreon version of the renpy plugin (8.1.1_7.6.1_000). Try grabbing the previous public version from patreon (8.0.3_7.5.3_010). That fixed it for me.

You don't neccessarily have to downgrade the renpy plugin. You could also longclick/hold the game icon in joiplay, unpack archives, go to the game/images folder and delete the "@" from the image that appears in the error since the "@" seems to be what is causing the problem. If you do that it probably won't load in-game though.

Reactions: Osbéng额

Noone2882

May 3, 2021
I got the same problem using the latest public patreon version of the renpy plugin (8.1.1_7.6.1_000). Try grabbing the previous public version from patreon (8.0.3_7.5.3_010). That fixed it for me.

You don't neccessarily have to downgrade the renpy plugin. You could also longclick/hold the game icon in joiplay, unpack archives, go to the game/images folder and delete the "@" from the image that appears in the error since the "@" seems to be what is causing the problem. If you do that it probably won't load in-game though.
Yep, the renpy trick worked. Also after completing this game for the very first time I must say it was an incredible experience! Keep doing what you're doing Spicy!

sina157

Sep 28, 2019
I wish i could chose my girlfriend and abandon summer then have more relation with moon , she was more attractive than summer.
She should not have died early

Last edited:
Reactions: Birchwood64

Osbéng额

Oct 28, 2018

Man I'm using the version (8.0.3_7.5.3_010) while encountering this issue. And I can't find any images contained "@" in the folder.

Last edited:

bukiam

Jun 27, 2023
Man I'm using the version (8.0.3_7.5.3_010) while encountering this issue. And I can't find any images contained "@" in the folder.
It's at game/images/victorianhouse belldew@tumblr.png assuming you already unpacked the archives.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes