MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
(Replacing your text box with a visible cleaner version... (Easier on the eyes, for the mature folks...like me ;))

OK, here is a replacement textbox file for anyone who wants to change from the original small transparent blue text box (I added an image of the new changed text box below).

Install: Copy the new "textbox.PNG" file into your "game/gui" folder. (You can remove and save your old textbox.png file to another location before changing to the newer version. Or just overwrite your original "textbox.PNG" file with the updated version, and then start your game.)

Also, a reminder hitting your H key on your keyboard, will a temporarily remove your text box...Thus allowing you to see a full clean frame.

Enjoy.

screenshot0002.png
screenshot0003.png

Reactions: Time Killer1981

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
Can anyone tell me what the relationship status or moral level you need to be able to ask Adel to watch tv in your room at 2300? No matter what I do, the option never comes up no matter where I interact with her. It's really annoying

Kosten07

May 15, 2017
Damn, I really want to give this game a try, I love fit girls...but holy hell that red head's face and piercings...I'll just leave it on my watch list for now.

• Haha
Reactions: minatodr1

UserNed

Mar 18, 2019
Can anyone tell me what the relationship status or moral level you need to be able to ask Adel to watch tv in your room at 2300? No matter what I do, the option never comes up no matter where I interact with her. It's really annoying
Try clicking on the tv in your room at 2300 you should have an option to 'ask one of the girls'.

minatodr1

Jul 20, 2019
the game is really nice, how can i acces all the scenes of a character? Don't say "dreams" because not all the scenes are there. To give an example: Christine has only 1 scene on the dreams menu. Do I have to replay the game to see all the scenes of a character?

Reactions: Kempo

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
I want to see if this works for me because sending the save itself does not give me scenes
I request a full gallery save with persistent

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
This should be a complete gallery unlock save, it is saved on the gallery. Load it up and hopefully every scene in the gallery is available. The save is probably useless for anything else. Holy hell there is a lot more NTR than vanilla in this game. Odd choice. The save is the third slot on the first page of saves.

akd420

Aug 4, 2018
This should be a complete gallery unlock save, it is saved on the gallery. Load it up and hopefully every scene in the gallery is available. The save is probably useless for anything else. Holy hell there is a lot more NTR than vanilla in this game. Odd choice. The save is the third slot on the first page of saves.
can you upload the persistent file?

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
can you upload the persistent file?
Looking over the dreams file, I don't think the persistent file actually does anything. Is the save I uploaded not working? The dreams gallery checks current flags set in the game, as far as I know. If it isn't working, I'll check tomorrow.

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
I checked, it seems unlocks right now are on a per save basis. I unlocked everything by setting every flag I could find in the dreams.rpy file.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Man everyone trying to get full gallery save for this game, why doesn’t someone create a gallery unlocker for the cheat mode so we can unlock it and watch all the scenes

Reactions: mert97

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
Man everyone trying to get full gallery save for this game, why doesn’t someone create a gallery unlocker for the cheat mode so we can unlock it and watch all the scenes
The way the gallery is unlocked is based on in game flags that are used for progression. It shouldn't be impossible but work would have to be done on the gallery itself to make that possible.

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Nice game, but still not many adult scenes yet. Also, I would appreciate if there were no such quest, that require grinding. And, yes, please add some milfishbody ladies :D Loved, moan soands ;)

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes