GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Near the end of the story where the MC gets the phone call from the ex with the NTR scene with the teacher. Nigel comes in the room and tells me that I have to bring a girl to the pub on Sunday afternoon, but after that the girls are taking showers in the morning and are nowhere to be found for the rest of the weekend. Went to the pub and Nigel is not there either.
hmm...perhaps the the scene with the ex interfered with the other scene. What happens if you skip days to the next Sunday?

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
hmm...perhaps the the scene with the ex interfered with the other scene. What happens if you skip days to the next Sunday?
Same thing. All of the girls are there but when the weekend arrives, everyone vanishes except for the pub bartender, and he has no dialog.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Time consuming.. but had fun. Just need to say I think the renders of the first GF hurt your numbers.. I haven't clicked on it til now because of that butt ugly chick.. BUT once I got going and figured a few things out had fun.

Besides the first ugly GF, who actually wasn't involved in the story to much but setting the scene.. and the maze of streets it took a little bit to figure out.. this one is pretty good.

So even though I finally decided to try it and do indeed give it two thumbs up, I'm sure there are some that are still put off and won't give it a shot because of .. the hag/s. lol bookmarked and waiting for the next update...

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
SomeOldFart - So, upon opening your save, I received an error. I was able to rollback a scene and proceed, however. I also noticed you're using cheats, so "use at your own risk" as it says in the game :)

Anyway, I got to the Carly scene and then skipped until Thursday. Then, skipped through the day until I had the option to Sleep until morning. Upon doing so, the rent scene triggered and that Sunday, the Nigel scene triggered.

Are you using 0.1.7.0? or 0.1.7.1? I did report some bugs with the rent stuff in 0.1.7.0 that were fixed in 0.1.7.1. So make sure you have the latest version.

Apart from that, I was still able to trigger the scene using your save.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
SomeOldFart - So, upon opening your save, I received an error. I was able to rollback a scene and proceed, however. I also noticed you're using cheats, so "use at your own risk" as it says in the game :)

Anyway, I got to the Carly scene and then skipped until Thursday. Then, skipped through the day until I had the option to Sleep until morning. Upon doing so, the rent scene triggered and that Sunday, the Nigel scene triggered.

Are you using 0.1.7.0? or 0.1.7.1? I did report some bugs with the rent stuff in 0.1.7.0 that were fixed in 0.1.7.1. So make sure you have the latest version.

Apart from that, I was still able to trigger the scene using your save.
Using 0.1.7.1. Damn cheats. I will try again this same way. Thanks! :)

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
You can check the changelogs each update to see what has been added, changed or fixed. It is available on Discord, Patreon, Subscribestar and the front page of this thread.

I get that some people have preferences when it comes to certain story lines, characters and general content. But in a project of this size, and with only 24 hours in a day (of which some I do actually like to sleep), only so much can be done.

As for the Gym, specifically. It certainly won't be touched for the next two or three updates at least. The next update (due in about a week) will consist of bringing some of the exisiting scenes up to date and getting rid of as many "In Development" messages as I can.
The following update after that will be making a start on Episode 3 Main Story content. As for the next, time will tell.

All I can suggest to you, is to check the change log each month. And if you are only looking for specific content updates, simply wait to download until you see it on the list.

thank you brother for your time I know your project is huge, and you take tremendous time to respond, I am very happy with your work and it is true there are many (in development) excuse me for wasting your precious time.

Reactions: Taka@LumphornGames

lolo49520

Sep 29, 2017
hello everybody I have 7 joints and I dont know where and when sell it can you help me please ?

lolo49520

Sep 29, 2017
I have to meet the owner with a girl on sunday but I dont find where and when , can you help me please ?

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
i really like this game but sadly i'd have to wait more updates to enjoy it even more cuz everytime i go back and play my save i can't remember lol what and who's who and to play from start the sandbox elemnt in this is really annoying

dp-lo

Mar 14, 2020
Time consuming.. but had fun. Just need to say I think the renders of the first GF hurt your numbers.. I haven't clicked on it til now because of that butt ugly chick.. BUT once I got going and figured a few things out had fun.

Besides the first ugly GF, who actually wasn't involved in the story to much but setting the scene.. and the maze of streets it took a little bit to figure out.. this one is pretty good.

So even though I finally decided to try it and do indeed give it two thumbs up, I'm sure there are some that are still put off and won't give it a shot because of .. the hag/s. lol bookmarked and waiting for the next update...
It is because of you and your review that I have downloaded and will try this game. So thanks.

But if it's shit, I will rain fury and vengeance on you the likes of which God Himself will say, "Damn, that's a little extreme."

• Haha
Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

Dndfan1986

Apr 13, 2022
Im stuck at getting the advanced massage book if anyone got a hint/tip for me? the bookseller says its reserved by some guy

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I'm finally playing this, is there a reason they a have horrible looking faces? I mean I understand not wanting generic looking faces but the girls all look older than they should Adel basically look like she is 39 going on 40.

Reactions: Tiredx
3.30 star(s) 58 Votes