changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
11GB!! This is a little too much oversized for a visual novel. I hope this gets a proper compressed version, or someone introduce the webp format to the author.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoshWen

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I have the same quest. all I seem to be able to do is play the dance game with tania. no update from doing that after about 4 tries
I think it's the end of the main quest and the dev just fucked up the quest log and no one is just telling us.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
are you ever going to be able to see your name / MC on the spot in the NPC relationship that says you are the girls partner (in more than one girl)
ie: Adel & Christine and Claire and maybe Gemma too

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
who died and made frank the king :cry:

I didnt mind him as much as lucas at the start, but now he's like the ONLY antagonist...

AhrenSavage

Nov 29, 2017
I really love this game ! Lots of content. Going forward I would like to see more scenes with Lucas where you can share the girls or finish up with them after he is done and scenes where he dominates you. More watersports scenes ! More toys for the girls ?. Anyways keep up the great work !

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.3.3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 1684 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Aldy1995

LaShou23

Oct 9, 2023
This could be way more popular if most of the LIs weren't so uncanny valley, the level of branching is great.

The Japanese

Jun 22, 2021
This could be way more popular if most of the LIs weren't so uncanny valley, the level of branching is great.
I don't think you have any idea what the expression "uncanny valley" means. It's used when something tries to be utterly realistic but has a tell that reveals it's not the real thing. This game doesn't try to have realistic aesthetics at all in its character design.

vX_Phoenix

Aug 3, 2022
Still waiting for some good Rhea content. Hope springs eternal ^^
One of the best games imho. Lots of different girls and stories for (potentially more) content.

Reactions: AhrenSavage

Mstr Sinner

Dec 28, 2023
It's used when something tries to be utterly realistic but has a tell that reveals it's not the real thing.
That's not quite right.

When something made to look human a sense of or in the person viewing it. Usually because it looks horrific (mangled/twisted/repulsive) or, "Too Perfect." Humans are Asymmetrical. So if the figure is perfectly symmetrical that would also give someone viewing it unease.

"Having a tell." doesn't really make sense. We haven't reached the level of technology where Computer Graphics, and Androids are indistinguishable from Photos/Recordings, and Humans.

Technically the person you were replying to used the term correctly. Because in the early game the models look pretty horrific. They can arouse unease/revulsion in some viewers. Adel still looks terrible IMHO.

Side Note:
I think rebooting the game with updated models would honestly get more people to give it a chance. Dev should also cutdown on all the extra side chicks bloating game development. Just stick to fan faves now that he has a gauge.

The Japanese

Jun 22, 2021
That's not quite right.

When something made to look human a sense of or in the person viewing it. Usually because it looks horrific (mangled/twisted/repulsive) or, "Too Perfect." Humans are Asymmetrical. So if the figure is perfectly symmetrical that would also give someone viewing it unease.

"Having a tell." doesn't really make sense. We haven't reached the level of technology where Computer Graphics, and Androids are indistinguishable from Photos/Recordings, and Humans.

Technically the person you were replying to used the term correctly. Because in the early game the models look pretty horrific. They can arouse unease/revulsion in some viewers. Adel still looks terrible IMHO.

Side Note:
I think rebooting the game with updated models would honestly get more people to give it a chance. Dev should also cutdown on all the extra side chicks bloating game development. Just stick to fan faves now that he has a gauge.
Well... First and foremost, let me clarify that I wasn't criticizing the game -- I love it and I don't think it needs to be changed (though I may concur that different model types -- like the cute but overused and boring standard Daz Models -- would attract a wider audience) --, I was criticizing the wrong definition of "uncanny valley" of the guy who used it to criticize the HBS girls. And I don't think realism is a good or a bad thing; it depends on each game and its purposes.

Your definition is also wrong. The word "uncanny" is a translation of "Unheimliche" that was used, at the beginning of the last century, to describe "the psychological experience of an event or thing that is unsettling in a way that feels oddly familiar, rather than simply mysterious," first explored by Ernst Jentsch and later elaborated on by Sigmund Freud in his 1919 essay "Das Unheimliche", which explores the eeriness of dolls and waxworks. Then, the concept was used by Masahiro Mori in his uncanny valley concept: "Mori's original hypothesis states that as the appearance of a robot is made more human, some observers' emotional response to the robot becomes increasingly positive and empathetic, until it becomes almost human, at which point the response quickly becomes strong revulsion." (sources [ ] & [ ]).

Of course, as technology evolves, what people consider similar to a human being varies. In Freud's time, it was dolls and wax figures; when the movie Final Fantasy was released, it was considered uncanny; now, we are more exacting. But in both concepts, there's always a direct proportion between the degree of similitude and the degree of uneasiness. It was never meant to be a synonym of "ugly" -- which was the intention of the guy I replied. It's never mere revulsion but revulsion that grows proportionately to the human likeness (in Mori's concept; Freud's was more generalized to include any situation or object).

And, no... Symmetry doesn't cause uneasiness in 3D games... It can create uneasiness if you pick a photographic portrait, cut one side, and mirror the other; but, in 3D characters, asymmetry usually causes more uncanniness just because of what I was talking about: it's a simulation of human natural asymmetry that always has something off and, then, cause uneasiness.

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes