zerozip0

May 23, 2018
So it mentions astronomy club, so I'm is this another that constantly goes on about the astronomy club like Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a Shooting Star-?
Since that kind of club obsession thing as the main bores and irritates me so I just want to know if should skip this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unfortunately I had overlooked the censored tag for this. Is there an uncensored version or a patch that will make it so?

Nauzhror

Jul 16, 2018
50 hours seems exaggerated, unless that's the time needed to do every route, and not one route.

mars1992

Jul 9, 2018
---------------------------
Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai
[2019/04/06 02:00:59.0795]

DirectSound の初期化に失敗しました。
スピーカーもしくはヘッドホンが接続されていないか、サウンドドライバが壊れている可能性があります。

≪エラー詳細≫
関数 DirectSoundCreate においてエラーが発生しました。
DSERR_NODRIVER:利用可能なサウンドドライバが存在しません。

[Support Info]
You can copy this message by pressing Ctrl+C on your keyboard.
OK

this pops up, when i start the game. Can someone help me?

Riyaling

Aug 4, 2018
One route is definetly not 50 hours. Just finished the Sora route, also where the fuck is pregnancy on the Sora route, I'm here after they get married with credits scrolling... Great game.

Any other games like this, I don't wanna do the other routes because Sora best girl, but is there any other vanilla-ish VNs like this one? I liked this one because it reminds me of clannad, school life and then after story, so I'd prefer something like this.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Great game, really. On of the best VN i've played. Pretty long(50+ hours for all routes summary).
It has a decent drama, pure love. In some moments it brought me to tears, i know this game doesn't have that nakige style like Katawa shoujo, but the game was very sensual. The best and longest route( I mean Marika's story is the main route) is Marika. Full of feelings, tears and love, from school to adult life and building family together. Man, this game is gonna be one of my favourite for sure.

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
Man, I haven't been able to enjoy this type of LN in over a decade. Honestly, after Fate/Stay; Muv Luv; Re:Write; Grisaia no Kajitsu; I just haven't been able to deal with the 100% pure Vanilla School Happy Good Feelings LN that seems to get high praises and rating.

I don't know why, but I always try it, did so with Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai (dropped it after 6 or so hours) and will do so with this one. Here's hoping for the best, although I'm not holding my breath.
That's the issue with playing some of the best VN's out there, everything else is harder to get into

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
One route is definetly not 50 hours. Just finished the Sora route, also where the fuck is pregnancy on the Sora route, I'm here after they get married with credits scrolling... Great game.

Any other games like this, I don't wanna do the other routes because Sora best girl, but is there any other vanilla-ish VNs like this one? I liked this one because it reminds me of clannad, school life and then after story, so I'd prefer something like this.
Pregnancy is in main route too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

steleryuji

Jun 3, 2017

try furebura, friend to lover

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
If You think You have played some best VNs, then get out.
Something You have to know, before asking Yourself "should i really play this one?".
People have different tastes, own views for life. Somebody may say this VN is not worth spending(not wasting) time on it because They have played something like Fate/Stay(didnt impress me, but this is not what im talking about) and others from the vndb's top list. But there is no difference between top rated VNs and the one which made You feel something wonderful.
What i am talking about is it doesn't matter how much VNs you have played, if you playing for feelings you won't have any hesitations about starting another one.
VNs are not about comparing, so this one too. They are about making people feel something, would it be pain, sadness, inspiration or joy and love. You only have to let them pour this feeling in your soul and then taste them at full color.
It doesnt matter if You have already seen such a cliche, even so You still can feel all heart-warming stories.

astonwave

May 18, 2018
I'm actually kinda shocked that I'm enjoying this as much as I am. I ended up on Rikka's route first playthrough without so much as a guide, and Rikka is goddamn adorable. Yep. Best girl decided for me just on the first playthrough. I'll go through the others, 'cause I'm legitimately enjoying my time with this, and that's something I normally don't do. I usually go through one or two routes and delete and that's it. Once I get my desktop built next April, I'll wind up seeking this out and legitimately buy this.

It's weird. I've never really had a VN tug at me like this.

Aug 14, 2017
I hope this one isn't too much of a slog like Hatsukoi 1/1. It was so long and tedious that I dropped it after 3 routes and I almost always finish every route of VN's I start.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
I hope this one isn't too much of a slog like Hatsukoi 1/1. It was so long and tedious that I dropped it after 3 routes and I almost always finish every route of VN's I start.
Every girl has a long route, which starts after 3-4 hours.
Everyone has a similar path, but at the same time they are completely different.
Every girl has her own problems. So you will experience defferent feelings in each route.
I recommend to start with Marika, then Rikka(they are the best routes).

kamaleon

Jun 24, 2017
is there a problem? i got 2 times marikka route! when i go on marikka and when i go on natsuki

4.90 star(s) 18 Votes