RPGM Abandoned Hostage Hotel [Ch. 1-4] [Bondco Inc.]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

anschwww

May 10, 2017
back.jpg
Overview:
2 girls stuck in a snow storm decide to take refuge in a local hotel. Uknown to them this hotel holds a secret, one that few live to discover. Follow 3 playable characters as they journey though the halls of the mysterious hotel and uncover the secrets that lie in The Lancaster Hotel.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-01-07
Release Date: 2019-09-09
Developer: - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD:
Chapter 1
Win:
- - -

Chapter 2
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - -

Chapter 3

Chapter 4
Mac: - - - -

rgPuIQ.jpg z3y%2FIR.jpg b8txZ3.jpg EOlnln.jpg Bed_bound_ballgag.png shlye_showe.png

Last edited by a moderator:

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
i little complex , but not bad ... just a question , i can have wrong , but for the moment i don't see ashley "nude", it's normal?

dhereaper

Dec 4, 2017
Tbh the game sux from first pictures , it looks bad af ... please add better pictures . First show that it is made in rpg maker , then some good cg . But put theh first picture to show that it is in game maker .

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Disco-Inferno

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Tbh the game sux from first pictures , it looks bad af ... please add better pictures . First show that it is made in rpg maker , then some good cg . But put theh first picture to show that it is in game maker .
Remember that we are getting those games for free, so no need to rant on free stuff anything is welcome. Personally i like the art style.

achnor

Aug 1, 2017
Just to let everyone one there is no full nudity in this game. It doesnt show any vege or boobs, only clothed versions. The scenes are eroticish with BDSM vibrating over certain parts or going underneith them, but from I saw theres no actual penetration. (The odd BJ scene). I may have missed some.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
This game/author deserves better exposition.

Definitely yummy themes (and art!), and great execution if you ask me, barring the rare typo or weird grammar here and there.

EDIT : Thank you for the upload.

Reactions: n0b0dy
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes