Ren'Py Abandoned Hot Advertising [v0.1.8] [Sweet Games Studios]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:
You are a recent graduate in marketing, unemployed and without a single coin, you decide to leave your hometown to find a job, your aunt convinces you to join a company of her friend who has a campaign against pollution.​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-29
Release Date: 2022-08-29
Developer: Sweet Games Studios - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.8
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

**Important**
Start a new game to avoid errors.

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - - -
Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -

wa2.png mmaca04.png CharaStudio-2021-10-21-17-49-32-Render.png touhall024.png sa26.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
is that the mc with the blonde hair? why does he have big titties :D
Looks like the dev, rather than creating a male MC in character maker, went with using the futa option in the female maker and then tried to "de-girlify" the result. Was gonna give it a go til I saw that :( Sorry, dev, I wish you well but you'll have to put in a bit more effort to compete with the hundreds of other Koikatu-built games on here.

Jan 7, 2021

Sweet Games Studios, I added an option so the player gets asked what language they want at startup for the English users that don't know how to change Language in Options :p

Various other tweaks. Your custom "Candy Cake" font doesn't have Numbers or Special Characters so reverted that back to
Code:
define gui.interface_text_font = "DejaVuSans.ttf"
Alternatively you might want to look at Quite Magical Font

Good luck in making your game :D

If you want to easily compare the changes I made to the scripts you can use WinMerge - a very useful tool for Renpy, etc. modders.

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
It would be nice to have the option to change the name of the protagonist.
Also for some reason the text is super slow even at the highest speed setting, while it should be instant. Will give it a more thorough look at later, good luck with your project!

Reactions: BigEffinPerv

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I thought the game was fine for the beginning, besides some common mistakes like calling your aunt a he, instead of she like during the train station.

How about some save pages!!!!!! You have any way to get more???
The game already has save pages. The problem is that it doesn't show you the actual numbers like other games.

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
Read one post above yours. The free font they used is the problem as it doesn't include numbers or symbols.

A patched up Candy Cake Font. Substituted characters from Quite Magical Font if they weren't present in the other using FontCreator.

Using a different font would be better but it does keep the intended look while restoring functionality. Likely violates the terms of service for the Candy Cake Font :confused:

Candy Cake Font Numbers.png

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
where do you put the font?
In the "game" folder. Overwrite the original with the larger one.
If you don't overwrite anything then it's likely in the wrong place.
Restart the game for the changes to take effect.

In case you used cuckoo4cocoapuffs fix then you need to edit "game\gui.rpy"
Find the line with "gui.interface_text_font" and change it back to what it was.
Code:
define gui.interface_text_font = "Candy Cake.ttf"

Last edited:
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs