Unity Abandoned Hot Coffee [May Build] [Hot Coffee]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
The graphics could have been better, coming from Unity engine, other than that i'm interested

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
As mentioned by previous speakers, this will probably be another Insexcity clone. However, the avatar looks very nice and some details in the drawings give hope for interesting scenes in the future.

Remains on the watch list.

boobthief

May 25, 2017
Barista concept could be interesting. Character looks good!

Walking using A,D on keyboard sucks. Should be able to click where you want to go.

Suggest adding a tag for slow-walking-fetish, "tardambulism"?

iodio

Jul 10, 2017
* This comment is under development *

Jokes aside, really nice proof of concept.

I hope the game mechanics will be improved though - the working in the bar part is going to be really boring if it consists in the time fastforwarding and then one or two events a day.
Also, as already pointed out, clicking to move would be better than moving with keyboard and then clicking to do actions (and you can click only when you're near the spot, but the mouse changes even if you're afar, so that you do not know when the clicking is going to work and when not...).
Graphics is really cute, with cool features, but animations is still lacking - I mean, the walking animation is ok, but there are no tranistions (e.g. when sleeping) and very few other movements to speak of.

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
Style reminds me of Unavowed or any other Wadjet Eye game. I like it a lot.

Other than that, that hobo GIF alone seems like a very old trope of "girl gets corrupted because sexual assailant had a big dick and she can't stop thinking about it", which threw me off because I think they are very uncreative and overdone, along with "your parents died and you moved elsewhere" background stories or "I have supernatural powers to get women doing what I want".

_Kowareta_

Jan 26, 2019
It's the same as Insexity, which is good since that game was very good and I wanted to play more like that, I hope the project continues

rustbell

Jan 7, 2019
oh fuck, it could take 4+ months to get playable version, can’t fucking wait
i love game design of this game(like insexity)

Rebeca H.C

Dec 16, 2018
Quite an interesting game, from my point of view.
It has nice graphics, they are quite pleasant to look at.
It's a demonstration, but it's okay, there are many things to improve, that's obvious.
The truth is that I am very interested in the game.
It has a lot of potential, but it is a demonstration, it has a lot of room for improvement.
I am very interested in this game!
:):cool:;)

bongon

May 5, 2019
Nice art style and straight to the point.
The game runs smooth so far and the animation during the first scene was pretty good, I especially liked the expressions the characters were making and constantly changing.
Kind of wish I could just click on things to interact with before bringing my character all the way to the thing I want to click on, that or add a fast walk or run button.

Looking forward to more of this.

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Looks like an Insexsity with better art/character design, sign me up.

Will check it out again later when it has some more content.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes